Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Consider Yourself Hugged

 Hi there, crafty friends!

 We hope you will create a card that has a focus on today’s theme, and enter it in our challenge at The House that Stamps Built!  Remember, your creation does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would love to see them!  Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!
One lucky person this month will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate!

Check out my sidebar - grab the code to save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.

8 comments:

Donna said...

Great design Patti, those birds are so cute with the flowers and the how you placed them!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I saw this on my Follow It feed and I love it. It is a beautiful design and I love the clean look of it.

Heather said...

This is beautiful and ADORABLE!!! I love the combination of these flowers with the little cutie birds fluttering around!

Laurie Unger said...

What a darling card and I just love your layout. Those little birds are a fabulous touch.

Chana Malkah said...

A very nice design, Patti! I love b/w designs and this one is super nice!
Hugz,
Chana

Lynette said...

Black and white cards are always so wonderful, and yours is no exception, Patti! I love it!

Glittered Paws said...

When I saw your black and white card - I was thinking LOVE IT. The design is perfect and the flowers work great for just a black and white challenge. Great job on this one.

Sue said...

Beautiful black and white creation. Love it.

Hugs
Sue