Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Red, White, and Blue

 Hello!

So glad you stopped by today!

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Our challenge for this week is to use Red, White, and Blue on our cards.

Since the 4th is right around the corner, I decided to stick with Patriotic for my card:


I used these Repeat Impressions' stamps:


I repeatedly stamped the focal image with gray ink on a white panel. Then I stamped the same panel and sentiment in blue ink, and matted them in blue. A few stars were stamped in red, fussy cut, and adhered to background. Ta-da!

So, now it's your turn! Come join us in our 'Red, White, and Blue' challenge!Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful scene cards!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!
Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna

Happy Hopping, and Happy 4th!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and well designed.

Laurie Unger said...

I really really like the gray ink with the flag stamp that you randomly stamped for the background. It sooo cool! The red stars are just the right pop of color too!

Donna said...

How stunning, like how you did the background with the gray of the main image, great idea and very striking!

Glittered Paws said...

Very stunning and love how you did the background. Gret job on our red/white/blue challenge.

Heather said...

Oh! I LOVE it!! That background is fabulous!!!! And the red stars really pop!