Thursday, June 24, 2021

Every day should be a Sundae!

Hi there!

It's my day to post on the Technique Junkies Design blog. I have 2 'sweet' cards to share today, using a fun new release stamp, #SD1105 Sundae, from Technique Junkies. What a great stamp - I'm totally in favor of making every day a Sundae, how about you?

Here's my first card:

I wish you could see all the shiny goodness on this card. The image was colored with Copics, and the ice cream and strawberry were covered with Glossy Accents. In real life, this looks totally yummy! The background clouds were created with Ink Blending Brushes, and A Colorful Life Designs 'Cloud Edger' Stencil.



This card was also colored with Copics, and embellished with Glossy Accents. Seriously, does this not look good enough to eat?  

These were pretty easy to create, and I'm having a lot of fun with the June release! However, I think I'm going to have to say goodbye for today, and go eat some ice cream!!!

So glad you stopped by today!

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Now, be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and check out the incredible June release!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

5 comments:

R's Rue said...

So cute. I love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

STAMPING SAM said...

Cute cards! And I want some ice cream!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Yummy treat cards with the ice cream .

Chana Malkah said...

Both are so cute, the perfect summer-themed project! Your sundae looks good enough to eat! Nicely crafted on all points!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Sue said...

Super yummy cards. And with the high temps here, ice cream sounds so good! I am also so behind on commenting. I have dipped my hand into Mixed media and am having a ball..... Hope all is well with you and your hubby.

Hugs
Sue