Sunday, January 13, 2019

Hello

Hello!

We've had a snowy weekend here in Missouri. The upside is that I managed to get some coloring time in!

Here is the darling January Fairy Tot and a sweet penguin that I got for participating at 7 Kids College Fund this month. You know how much I love cute images and coloring time!!!

These were digital images, so I created a little 'scene' with the images. After it was colored with Copic markers, I drew in a few hills of snow, added some Nuvo Glitter Accents, a die cut from Poppy Stamps, and Ta-Da - a card was born!


How cute is this?

If you don't follow them already, be sure to do so! It's a fun group!

Thanks for stopping by today,

Patti J.

9 comments:

Cheryl W said...

You've created an adorable little scene. I especially love those cute penguins. They make me happy, just looking at them!

Sue said...

Patti, I saw on the TV that you got hit with snow! Nice to have some time in your craft room to just relax and color. This little image is darling and love how you made the scene with it. So sweet.

Hugs
Sue

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I love the fairy and the penguins!!!

Lori Kobular said...

Such a sweet card Patti!! I love those happy penguins and that girl is so cute!!

Cheri said...

It sure is cute, Patti J. I love the soft look of the scene and yes, those penguins are so joyful! Hope all is well, my friend. Sending big hugs your way!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and a cute scene. You did an awesome job on coloring too.

Shirley Hotop said...

Penguins and an adorable little girl make for a cute card. I love the pastel coloring.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I am so in love with this card. It is coloured exceptionally well and is just so cute. Nice work, as always.

*Vicki* said...

Really adorable image Patti! Love those soft colors you've chosen and the sparkle snow hills really adds a great scene design here!! :) HUGS