Thursday, January 24, 2019

Forget Me Not

Do you ever want to make the world go away so you can just color and create? 

I do!

It's nearly tax time for us, and that means weeks of work for me...bah! It will be a bit tough for a few weeks to eek out some creative time. Sigh....there are ups and downs of a hubby that owns his own business.

So, here is a fun card. This uses a digi image from Tiddly Inks, called Forget Me Not. I love flowers, and could color on them all day long. This sweet image made me think of a scene out a window, so I put the image behind an oval opening, sort of like a window. You'll just have to use your imagination!



Have a great evening!

I'll be taking a short blogging break to celebrate grandsons 3rd birthday!
Thanks for poppin' in today!

Blessings!
Patti J.

7 comments:

Christy C. said...

Love the design and colors!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is so pretty! What a lovely surprise, to open the card and see the full floral image on the inside.

*Vicki* said...

What a beauty this is Patti! I just love the warm feel of Spring this card evokes! That floral image is gorgeous and you've done a beautiful job showcasing it inside and out!! HUGS

Diane said...

Cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love how the pretty blooms peek through the oval opening.

Lynne in NI said...

Lovely card Patti, your framed flowers are so pretty! I can't believe your grandson is 3 already, how did that happen so quickly?!!!

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! I love the soft colors you used!