Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Loads of Love

Hi there!

I'm back today to share another fun Valentine stash that I've made since the snow fell.


My BFF, Shirley, gave me this adorable stamp and die set a year or so ago. I'd used the stamps a time or two, but this time I used the die, as well! I created a little scene with an embossed background, and a piece of black cardstock with a road drawn in white gel pen. Hope the recipients will like them!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. More snow to come this weekend!

Happy creating,
Patti J.

12 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Wow - you are a Valentine-making machine! These are great. I love the EF you chose for the background. Looks a bit like tire treads.

Gail said...

Awesome cards!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These are tremdously fun. I love the shiny tire tracks in the background, and that truck is coloured to perfection. Very well done my friend. You rock!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are FABULOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that background ... perfect for the truck!!!!!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Donna said...

These are stunning, like that background!

Pam Sparks said...

They will love them! So so cute Patti!

*Vicki* said...

Really love that embossed background with your truck! Super cute with the sparkly hearts tucked inside!! Thanks for sharing these fun cards!! HUGS

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are so well designed and I love the pickup filled with hearts. A great Valentine design.

Joan V said...

Oh my, Patti, I love that card!Thanks for the inspiration.

Sue said...

I love your card, Patti! What a delightful design, such fun. Bet you had fun making them. And I can assure you that the recipients will be thrilled.

Hugs
Sue

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great scene Patti! Love the silver dry embossed background. So cool!