Monday, July 23, 2012

Under The Sea...

Welcome to another Repeat Impressions' Stamp of the Week Monday!



Today's post features "Under the Sea" (2423-W).
Sigh...no matter how hard I tried, I could not capture the pretty colors in this card.

The image was colored with Copic Markers, and then a few Frosted Lace Stickles were dotted on the 'bubbles', and a few extra bubbles added.  Using an oval Spellbinder, I cut a frame for the image on the card front. I then used the outside of the Spellbinder, and drew an oval onto the card front panel.  I cut it out with my scissors, and adhered it to the front of the card using dimensional squares.
Added some bling, and voila - pretty quick card!

This stamp can be yours this week for 50% off, IF you are a RI reader! Check out the RI blog, The House That Stamps Built for all of the details!

Be sure to stop by and see what my fellow Rockstars have created using this fun image!

Cheri     Karen     Makiko

I'll be back tomorrow with another Timeless Tuesday Creation!

Until then...
Hugs and smiles galore - Patti J.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Patti this is fabulous , love those little fishes and the bubble bling well done a super card Hugs Elaine

Sue said...

What a cute little underwater scene, Patti. The beautiful bling looks great too.

Hugs
Sue

Iris said...

Hi Patti!

Great card! The colors look great (I'm sure they look OUTSTANDING in person!) and the bling is gorgeous too!

Great job! :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Awwww, PJ, this is so cool! I love the gem rings. They look like ripples in the water!

Lorie said...

Very pretty card Patti! I love the bling!

craftieodmae said...

you have created an awesome under the sea card, fantastic image too!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the curves of bling. Great card!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Great coloring! I love all the bling!

Carolyn King said...

So pretty Patti! I think the photo looks just fine. love the embellishing around the fish!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Patti love it!

Donna said...

Cute card, like the bling!

Auntie Em said...

Your sea world card is so pretty! I love the waves of bling.
Thanks for sharing! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Lovin all the bling! Super awesome!

Cheri said...

Okay, so now I'm convinced...we're swimming in the same pond....our cards look like sisters.
We were probably pollywags from the same cavier cluster somewhere back in the evolution thingy. (I'm blond and thinking outloud).
Your card is fantabulous!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

It's a beauty, Patti!

Dawnll said...

Cute and creative as can be