Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fun with Greens and Purples...

Good morning!  
I wish you all a Happy 4th! 
As you celebrate the birth of our nation, Independence Day, I hope you will take a moment
to remember the troops that are fighting to preserve our freedom, and to keep war 
away from our beloved United States.

Today is a new Designer's Choice Challenge for Repeat Impressions!  Lynette is our challenge hostess, and she has challenged us to create with a color palette of greens and purples.  Well...when I saw green,
I immediately thought of these darling frogs!

Repeat Impressions 7120-W Underpants Frogs, 7007-W May the Light..., Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Ribbon from my stash, Baker's Twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Copic Markers, Colorbok Cardstock, Spellbinders Dies.




We would love to see you create a card for this challenge!  Drag out those fun greens and purples, and head over to the Repeat Impressions Blog, The House that Stamps Built, and link up!  You might be
the lucky winner!  You don't have to use RI stamps, but if you do, you will be entered in the
random drawing twice!

Check out the fun creations that my fellow Rockstars have created...

Cheri     Kecia     Lynette     Karen     Joy     Makiko     Dawn

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs and blessings galore...
Patti J.

Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From every mountainside
Let freedom ring!
Samuel F. Smith



18 comments:

kssdesigns said...

Happy 4th of July Patti! Love your card it made me LOL and what a perfect color combo!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh 2 CUTE!!~

Unknown said...

Happy 4th of July to you and everyone! Your card is fun Patti, love these frogs :)
Hugs xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Just too fun, what a super delightful card!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the frogs - especially in green and purple, great job - enjoyed lunch yesterday good food and great company. Headed out soon. have a safe and fun 4th.

Lynette said...

Cute little froggies, Patti - fun card! Your coloring is wonderful and I like the way you used the challenge colors.

STAMPING SAM said...

How Cute! Thanks for the giggle!

Happy 4th to you and Stan!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Happy 4th, my friend. Froggies in my undies.... what a thought! Great little sentiment, too!

Donna said...

Adorable, brightened my day! Have a great holiday!

Cheri said...

HAPPY 4TH!
I just love that stamp set! It makes me smile every time I see it and you've delivered a BIG smile here, my friend. The added bg layer is a fantastic idea. Hugs.

Iris said...

Happy 4th! Love you card! The image is so cute and so is the sentiment! Nice job using those colors!

Lorie said...

How cute Patti!

Sue from Oregon said...

Got a good laugh from this one Patti!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

I hope, you had good day yesterday. Amusing young frogs and nice card.
hugs, Helena

Amanda Mertz said...

This card is hilarious! Love the image & sentiment. You did an awesome job on the challenge! TFS!

Cat said...

OMGosh! How cute is this!

joy said...

I love the sentiment and the froggies! Great card!

AmethystCat said...

hahaha! so cute!!! My friend, Sue, just got this set. It's adorable! wonderful card!