Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lots to share....


Hello friends, and Happy Thursday!

I have a lot to show today, beginning with a card that my friend Shirley and I made yesterday after watching a video on Stamp TV.  To see Shirley's card, check out her blog!  As there are SO many photos, I'm keeping the verbage to a minimum, so if you want to know anything, ask away!


This uses the Stampendous "Narcissus" stamp.  Beautiful isn't it?  And, Oh My!  That Amuse yellow dot CS is perfect!  I've become a huge fan of their CS.  It's just the right thickness to work with, and looks so pretty.

Next, we created another card fashioned after a video on Stamp TV.  It features the Stately Flowers 2 Stamp set by Melanie Muenchinger that I guest designed for a few weeks ago.....


The sample in the video was done in greens and dark colors, but I wanted to try some pink!

Next up, are the gift bag sets that the ladies created in my workshop at the YMCA Women's Wellness Weekend event at Trout Lodge last Saturday.  Every single set was different - we used a ginormous paper pack from K & Company that had such beautiful prints.  The morning workshop was sort of shabby chic, and the afternoon had fun with Easter/Spring colors.




Last, I made up some diaper shaped favors, some candy bar favors, and some Thank you cards for a lady in town who is co-hosting a baby shower this month.  This darling image is from Just Some Lines, and the sentiment is Hampton Arts. Again, Amuse CS was used for everything.  The favors were pretty simple, and I didn't even take photos (sorry!), but here are the cards, and the little box that I made for them...




In closing, I am asking for your thoughts, well wishes, and prayers if you are one that prays...

Our wonderful new son-in-law had to leave Colorado this week on his third deployment.  Of course, we pretty much wanted to tie him up and keep him 'stateside', but that could not be....   It looks like it will probably be several months, at best.  If you are interested in putting Nick on your card ministry, please get in touch with me, and I'll pass on his mailing address.

Prayers are needed for our dear daughter, as well, as the bright spot in her days is on assignment elsewhere.  Please keep the newlyweds in your thoughts, as well as Nick's parents, who must be devastated that he's had to go again, for the third time. Thanks!

I'm entering the Narcissus card here:
CCEE Stampres - Spring Scene
Cute Card Thursday - Signs of Spring
Delightful Sketches - Spring Colours


Have a great day - I think I'm almost caught up on visiting all of you!  Will be back to see what you've been up to tonight. Hugs and blessings,

Patti J.

40 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just keep scrolling up and down because I want to make sure I did not miss anything. That is quite a line up, my friend! All are wonderful!

I wish the last part of your post never had to be typed, but please know that prayers are sent for everyone.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...these are fantastic creations. How fun that you can get together with a friend and enjoy each other's company as well as your love of crafting. LOVE these great techniques! Thanks for sharing these awesome projects with me!

wendyp said...

absolutely beautiful!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Patti, what fabulous creations -- all of them!!! You and Shirley must have had a great time crafting as it shows in your work!

I have something for you on my blog too, that I'd like you to come and grab when you have a moment!

Hugs!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Looks like you girls had fun and success ... great projects! It's always nice to spend time with frineds who share your passion.

Wishing your SIL godspeed as he deploys again and hope he comes home soon and for good.

Beate said...

Wow! You were very creative. All of your cards look wonderful. Hugs and smiles

Susie said...

All of your projects are really beautiful. I'm happy to pray for you family.

Amanda Mertz said...

Awwww Patti....so sorry to hear that your son-in-law is going away again! I will certainly keep he and your daughter in my thoughts and prayers. Very cute projects! You've been busy! TFS!

Jehanne's doodles said...

Oh these are gorgeous! I love what you did with the crib :)

Betty Benton said...

Fabulous projects! Those gift bags are lovely and I especially love the sentiment on your baby card!
So sorry you son-in-law has been deployed again -- praying that God will surround him with protection and give comfort to your daughter!

Auntie Em said...

Your projects are all so gorgeous! I love the pretty cards and the lovely gift bags and treat boxes. You have been so busy!

Prayers for the safe return of your son-in-law and for the comfort and peace of mind of your daughter and all the family while he is away doing his job. Where would we be without such amazing people!

{{{Hugs}}} :)

Deb said...

Beautiful creations!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

All of your projects are terrific! I especially love the yellow Narcissus. Thanks for playing with the CCEE Stampers!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Good grief girl... would you look at all this beautiful eye candy! Beautiful work my friend!

Unknown said...

They are all lovely. That pompom trim is great.

Sue said...

Patti, you have been a busy lady!
Everything is so fresh and beautiful, like a Spring Day!

I have been dreading this post as I knew you said that your new sil would have to go soon after their marriage. I would love his name and address, because a soldier I was mailing cards and boxes to has returned home and I would love to
have Nick's full name and address. You could email me at rsdrees@verizon.net if that's okay with you. Of course I will keep you all in my prayers.

Hugs
Sue

Jen Carter said...

Your cards and projects are all wonderful! What a creative post!! Great work!

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely creations...love the gingham papers! My thoughts are with your family Patti!

Lorie said...

Hey there lady...what an AMAZING post! I love every single thing! You are so talented girl!

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness you have been busy- all of these are just stunning-I love them all but love that sweet baby image-so adorable.
I remember that horrible feeling of sending our son on a deployment
I will add your family to my prayer list and would love to send cards.
Your in my thoughts and send a hug to beautiful Melissa will you.
Hugs to you sweetie

Glenda Atkins said...

I too wish your SIL God Speed and my thoughts will be with both him and your daughter!

All your projects are wonderful and stamp TV is an oasis of inspiration!

hugs in this time of stress for your family
glenda

Glittered Paws said...

Love all your projects - and IRL they are absolutely STUNNING - and I am so glad that we were able to "play" and "create" on Wed. - it was just what the doctor needed - and even lunch was GOOD!!! I will keep Nick and Melissa in my prayers - I know this has got to be so hard on both of them.

Helen said...

What a lovely creations!

Dr Sonia S V said...

So many gorgeous projects I love the gift set and the pop pom ball lace -- so gorgeous !

Pat (mspfd) said...

Everything is lovely, Patti. Those gift sets are absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wow Patti!! You've certainly been very busy crafting!! ;) They are all stunning my dear!! Hope you have a lovely weekend! HUGS

Chelsea said...

Sooo cute. Love that crib. Was that the crib you were looking for?? Thanks for using a JSL image.

Grace said...

Hi Patti! So good to see you my friend!!! You certainly have been busy and every project is beautiful as always! LOVE the gift bags! How fun!!! So sorry your new DSIL had to leave yet again!!! Sending prayers for all who will miss him so, and for his safe return home!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
hugs,
Grace

Melissa said...

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, everyone. I know that my husband will appreciate it when I tell him how many people have commented here!

Stef H said...

absolutely gorgeous EVERYTHING!!!! may have to CASE the pink flower one!

will definitely keep you all in my prayers.

so? you think i like my new blog, huh? good guess - LOL.

hugs :)

Becky said...

What beautiful cards and box.

Cat said...

Patti, your projects are gorgeous! I wish I could have joined you and Shirley in making them! So sorry to hear that your DSIL has been deployed again. I'll keep him and your DD in my prayers. Hugs

Donna said...

Beautiful cards Pat! I have the Narcissus stamp, I'll have to paper piece it, I usually color it. I did the Stamp TV technique earlier this week, fun technique! I will keep Nick and Melissa in my prayers.

Maria Matter said...

oh, these are all fabulous Patti! such a nice variety of styles & designs...love your shabby chic bag!!

Sorry to hear about your SIL going again...will pray Psalm 91 over him!
God Bless you & your precious family Patti!
love & hugs

Iris said...

Love those cards and great job with the workshop! Hope everything goes well!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow Patti, you've been busy! Glad to hear you had a great crafty day with your friend and your workshop projects are fab ... if I lived a bit closer I'd definitely be there!
Sorry to hear about your SIL's deployment and so soon after the wedding, I can imagine how distressing it must be for you all and especially for your daughter.
{{big hugs}}
Lynne
x

Carolyn King said...

First and foremost...keeping your son in law and daughter in my prayers. That is such a hard time that I remember all too well.
What a gorgeous assortment of projects. you have been busy!!! Love your beautiful flower cards and those baby cards/box are AMAZING!

Hugs sweet friend.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

All these creations are magnificent thanks so much for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week hugs Susan x

Unknown said...

What a sweet card and box! I'm all about matching a bag to the card (usually make the card first). Your blog is wonderful. Full of such beautiful creations!
Cissy

Mau xx said...

You have been busy Patti all projects are beautiful xxx
I am so sorry to hear the end of your post Patti. My prayer list has just grown and all the family will be on it till we hear you are all together again. I pray for the Lords protection at every moment of the day and night, and peace and assurance for Melissa and his parents. xxxxxx
Hugs Mau xx