Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tray Chic...

Hi there, and happy Tuesday!

What a glorious day we have in Missouri!  Mostly clear skies and 70 degrees.  Lots of wind, but no complaints from this hillside.  Edited 30 minutes later:  Okay, I take it back.  It is now windy AND cloudy. Ugh...

I found a little project that I created in Feburary and never posted, so thought I'd share it with you.  It is a template from Creations by AR, called Tray Chic.

CS: A Muse, DP: Doodlebug Design, Sweet Cakes



This tray is as easy as falling off a log, to put together.  If you have a cutting machine, it's REALLY quick.  I don't have, so all of my samples for the DT are cut by hand.   And, although, I've used Valentine's papers, can't you just imagine this for St. Patrick's Day next Friday?  The template is is available here, and is quite reasonable.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to stop back by on March 8th, for a new release for Creations by AR.  I will be sharing three amazing new templates with you!

Have a good day,
Patti J.

21 comments:

Lorie said...

What a great idea Patti! So cute!

Dawnll said...

Tres Cute!!!
Love the paper you used and you know how I like to cut things.
Yea we have some of that wind here also-only about 60 but no complaints

Bonnie Weiss said...

Does this mean that you cut this template by hand ... with scissors ... and no machine???? If so ... I bow to you!

Crystal said...

Absolutely DARLING Patti and such a great idea!!! CUTENESS!

Anonymous said...

Oh yummy!! I could go from some of that chocolate about now!! ;) What a clever project idea hun!! TFS! HUGS

Pat (mspfd) said...

How festive and cute! Love the papers.

Amanda Mertz said...

So sweet! If these are that easy that means I can make one for each holiday/season and consider that my decorating right? =) TFS!

Donna said...

Adorable, I can't believe there is still candy in it! It would be cute for any holiday! Take care.

Laurie Unger said...

too cute! Might have to do that for St. Patrick's day on Saturday - since we're going to a puppy party and all! Thanks for the idea!

Sue said...

This is a handy little tray, but then anything that holds chocolate kisses is great!!!

Hugs
Sue

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous tray! What interest me is what is inside ;-)
Great job Patti!
Hugs xx

Audrey Frelx said...

Patti, what an adorable little tray box and so perfect for little candies! Love it!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You crack me up... falling off a log is pretty easy for this old girl! Love your little tray... super adorable!

craftieodmae said...

how awesome, the candy looks good too!!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Mmmmm delish project! I'm afraid if it was mine it would definitely not have had any kisses left in it!
Our weather has been nuts today and changing every 5 minutes .... we've had sun, wind, rain, hail, sleet, snow ... and rainbows too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great tray, but I have my eye on the kisses. Hugs....

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh goodness...I must give this one a try! Great project! See you tomorrow!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your tray (and the chocolates)! Beautiful work.

Unknown said...

Hi Patti! This is tray cute! So glad you decided to post it!

Beate said...

How did I miss this darling tray? What a great idea. Love the papers you used for it.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Melisa Waldorf said...

They have some really great templates!