Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just Saying Hello...

Happy Wednesday!

I've had a bit of fun today with my newest a*muse studio stamp set, "Friend to Friend".
Again, I was looking for a card to send a special friend.
Thought I'd pull out this set and see what happened...needed a 5 x 7 card, 
as I'm sending a small gift in the envelope too.

Supplies: a*muse Friend to Friend stamps, Marvy Matchables Jungle Green Dye Ink, Copic Marker YR16, Apricot, Ribbon from stash, a*muse Grass Gingham, a*muse Grass CS, a*muse bellini Venetian Patterned CS, Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White CS, Layering Weight.
 Oh.   My.   Gosh.   These stamps make up into the cutest cards SO fast!  I didn't time this, but my guess is 15-20 minutes, tops.  Gotta love that!

Next...
Some of the Creations by AR ladies will "Get Hoppy" at 5 a.m. CST tomorrow.  
As always, there will be winners...each blog will be giving away one of the darling Bunny Box templates. Hope to see you tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by - have a good night.
Hugs and blessings,
Patti J.

Food for thought:
Worry never made a day last longer, or the hours go faster...

22 comments:

Dawnll said...

I know your friend is going to love this pretty design...don't you love it when a design just goes together!
Hugs my friend

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Soo pretty card! hugs

Glittered Paws said...

Oh I LOVE love love it - and did I say I love it. Totally awesome and I am sure she will love it too.

Sue said...

Love what happened!! Such a cute card, your friend is going to love receiving this beauty!

Hugs
Sue

Beate said...

Oh....I love the image and the card you created with it.
Hugs and smiles

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card , quite elegant I think! AND only 15 minutes - impressive.

Susie said...

Really well-designed and beautiful.

Lorie said...

Oh, my friend...that card is gorgeous! Can't wait for the blog hop!

Patti P. said...

Hi Patti, trying to get back in the swing of visiting, love your card! It is simple but everywhere you look is another special touch. Beautiful design!!
hugs....

Auntie Em said...

Your card is beautiful Patti! I love the stamps and the colours you used are so pretty.
It's fun to switch around with the size of cards. I used an embossing board to make envelopes so I never worry if it fits a standard or not now.
Hope you are having a good week! :)

Stef H said...

GORGEOUS card!!!!

hugs :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love it when cards come together quickly and turn out so awesome! Beautiful my friend!

Jen Carter said...

I love the shape of the flowers and the way you colored them!! Great color scheme!

Pam Sparks said...

fabulous CAS card... love it!

Donna said...

Great card, CAS often turn out the best.

Betty Benton said...

Wonderful card -- love the images but also have to say that is one gorgeous ribbon!

Iris said...

Card is super gorgeous, love all the colors and textures! Great job!

Melisa Waldorf said...

LOVE everything about this one girly!! Great colors and the desing is fabulous! Have a blessed weekend sweets and when you say your prayers, throw one in there for me ... lots of issues with my mother. hugs!

Cat said...

So pretty! What a great quote too. I tend to worry, mostly about my kids. I guess once you're a mother that never stops. LOL I often think of your daughter and SIL. Keeping them in my prayers.

Nana said...

Bello el trabajo

Shirley said...

Wow! How very beautiful, Patti! The colors are wonderful and it is just so elegant!!!

AmethystCat said...

wow - wow - wow!!! gorgeous card! You are amazing!