Monday, August 10, 2009

Living Inspired...

I got the nicest blog candy on Saturday from Heather over at Oz-Somestamps. Here is what was in the box...


1. The cutest little 3 x 3 album to put together. Heather had included all of the instructions and pieces - I just had to put it together! It is so cute! (It's in a little shiny album, so I don't think it will photo well).


2. A Starburst Gel Pen, and I go through those like crazy!


3. A cute set of TAC stamps, with sentiments. Today's 'Living Inspired' is one of them!


A big thank you to Heather!


Today's challenge at 365 Cards was to use a masking technique. Since I usually do what I'm told, I created a card using a masking technique! (No time outs for me today!!!) I also used Heather's sketch (posted below) for the card. All stamps and DP are TAC.







Hope you have had a good day! I'm working on the order for 110 birth announcements this week, so will be very busy! If I don't get around to your blogs, I promise to make up for it somehow!


Good night all....sleep well!

Patti J.
~A little kindness colors a whole relationship like a single drop of food coloring tints an entire jar of water...

15 comments:

Chrissie said...

Lovely card, it all looks very calm and relaxing.
Chrissie

Suzanne said...

Love those pastels. I wouldn't have thought to use Juliette with those colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

Susan said...

Your card is adorable! I love the image and your choice of colors.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous scene you created Patti!! Very soft and serene! Beautiful!

Glittered Paws said...

How sweet - love the moon very peaceful. Wish I had more time to play today but don't think that is going to happen. See ya later.

Giovana said...

Beautiful card Patti. Love the colors very much.
Have a great day my friend.
God bless.
Giovana

Carolyn V said...

So soft and pretty.... love the colours and that sketch is great!!

Unknown said...

The card is cool and soft. Sounds like you will be a busy lady making all those announcements.
Cheers

Sharri said...

Very pretty card Patti!

Crystal said...

Wonderful colors Patti, love your birdie and scene! Gorgeous card!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh, Patti, I love this little card! Birds are my favorite. I love the soft colors. Yum!

Good luck with those birth announcements. That is a LOT of work, but no doubt a labor of love.

Love ya,
Lisa

Ellie Jacobson said...

Patti..I LOVE your card...such a beautiful design!

Cat said...

Beautiful card, Patti! Love the soft, cool colors. What a great job you did on this technique!

~amy~ said...

such a darling card!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! rita w