Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's all Good!






So...It seems to be all good!

I can finally start posting some photo's!

I'm going to start with a couple of before and after bathroom pictures.

You have all heard me go on for months now about our bathroom remodel.

Here is a before and after photo of our tub area (which also moved from one wall to another), and of a beautiful stained glass light fixture created by a very talented friend of mine!

The old and new vanity are pictured as well! You can see why we are so excited!

I promise not to bore you with any further bathroom photo's!

Hopefully, from now on, my uploads will all be of my paper addiction!

I want to take just a moment to thank my few readers for being patient, and to wish you all a very blessed, safe, and healthy holiday. Enjoy every single moment with your family members, and...

Cherish each precious day!

Merry Christmas, and God Bless

Patti J.

1 comment:

chatdumpgirl said...

that vanity is delicious!