Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Whew...Catching up!

Well, if you could see me now, you would see me reaching way up and over my shoulder to pat myself on the back! I have caught up Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday's challenges for 365 Cards! I tried to get to the MMSC #12, but I will just wait for #13!

At 365 Cards, Sunday was Super Sketch Sunday. Here is the sketch, followed by my card. As you can see, I flipped the sketch onto it's side. Paper is Karen Foster, Stamp is Dog Gone Stamps. Sentiment is Stampabilities.



Monday's challenge at 365 Cards was an Ad-inspired challenge. Here is the inspiration photo, followed by my card. DP is Scrapbook Walls, Stamps are The Angel Company.




Tuesday's challenge at 365 Cards was "Imagine This: Sunflowers". We were to make a sunflower inspired card. The card need not have a sunflower on it anyplace, but must be inspired by sunflowers. My BOX follows! I decided to make a Pizza box!
DP is Paper Perspectives, Stamp is Hero Arts, Used Ranger Crackle Medium on Sunflower on top of box, and used Stampin' Up Ribbon.
I'm off to try to catch up on some of my 'blurfing'. I need to see what YOU have been up to!
Blessings and hugs to you all.
Good night...
Patt
~Nothing is worth more than this day. Goethei J.

16 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW WOW Patti you have been busy...these are awesome...what fabulous cards and love that box...Thanks for sharing all these beautiful things...!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards all of them including the box Patti. Love them all. I love your richness of colours used.
Hugs
Michelle

Kim Mc said...

You did all this and made a trip to Ste. Gen?! Wow! Maybe someday I'll be able to more consistently create such beautiful items! Thanks for sharing! Aloha, Kim

STAMPING SAM said...

WOW! You said you couldn't wait to go home and play with your stuff and that is what you did! Love the pizza box, colors are so rich! Really enjoyed my break with you yesterday, just what the Dr. ordered!

~amy~ said...

Dang, did you ever do some catch up! I simply love ALL of your cards!!!

Nessie said...

Wow what a fab post Patti!!!

Well done for catching up on your challenges!

xxx

Suzanne said...

Fabulous cards! I love your interpretation in the second one!!

Barb said...

These are all great, Patti... and you definitely caught up! I'm a total slacker :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Ad Inspired card with the basket of flowers :)

Chrissie said...

Great bunch of cards!
You really have been busy!
Chrissie

Caryl P said...

Wow, you were quite busy catching up! Love the box.

Cat said...

Great cards, Patti, as usual! LOVE your sunflower box! You really have been busy! Way to go!

Tutu Crafts said...

Lovely cards! I especially love the pizza box! How creative!

Glittered Paws said...

You have been a busy lady - always enjoy visiting your blog and your talent always me away!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Patti! It's me!!! Wow, girl, you have been on a roll! I love your doggy card... so cute... and a great job with the sketch. My favorite is your inspiration piece. You nailed it!

Love and hugs,
Lisa

Carolyn V said...

Wow, WOW and WOOWW!! Way to catch up... and with such style! Great cards (and box) Patti!

Sharri said...

OMG girl! You have been busy! The cards are beautiful and the box is fantastic!