Friday, April 26, 2024

Honor the Fallen

Wow, here we are nearly at the end of April!
I'm sharing two cards today, that I created with stamps from the April 2024 release at Technique Junkies.

First up is this beautiful Wildflower card. The stamps used, are 'Advice from a Wildflower', and 'Meadow Sprigs'.  The image and sentiment were stamped with a dark brown ink onto Kraft cardstock, bordered with black, and boom! Done!  Easy, and so quick!


Next up is a beautiful card, made with 'Patriotic Corners' and 'Honor the Fallen'.
The panels were created with some ink, and water spritzing, for an aged look. The stars and sentiment were stamped with dark blue, and the stripes with red. The panels were layered onto a dark blue card base.


Hope your day is going well! I'll be back in a couple of days with my last post for the April release! Remember that anything NOT a new release can be purchased at 10% off using my code: TJPatti10.

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,
Patti J. 




5 comments:

Gail said...

2 more great cards!
Love the wildflower one!
The sentiment is wonderful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards!

Cheryl W said...

Such terrific cards, Patti! I've been thinking about what kind of cards I'd like to make for the 4th of July, and I really like your design. Maybe I can come up with something similar.

Lynne in NI said...

Hey Patti, I hadn't realised you were back in blogland, for some reason yours doesn't update on my blog list? Hope you had a fantastic cruise and that you're both well. Lots of beautiful cards here since my last visit!

Lena said...

Beautiful cards Patti. Love the sentiments you used. Just perfect!
Lena xx