Monday, April 15, 2024

Let's go to the Hop!

Hello friends!

It's time for the April Blog Hop at Technique Junkies!


There are some amazing new stamps - I think you're going to really like this release!

All of the new release stamps are 15% Off through April 25th. My 10% coupon (TJPatti10) will take 10% off anything else ordered.

Here is the April 2024 release! As always, you can get the entire release with the Gotta Have It All purchase! That's a savings of almost $32.00, and look at all the beautiful stamps you will receive!

Without further jibber-jabber, here's what I made using some of the April release items:

I thought I'd share the cards I made with the 'Cancer Sucks' set. 
It seems we have all had cancer touch our lives. We are currently dealing with it here. It's fun to find a set with some sassy sentiments, and this fits the bill for sassy!

This card is actually a pale rosy pink, but my camera would not cooperate, sigh...
The background was stamped in pink using the new set 'Patriotic Corners', as was the sentiment from the 'Cancer Sucks' set. I die cut a frame, and matted the sentiment on a mauve cardstock. The sentiment was layered over a small piece of cheesecloth. I left the inside blank.


Next up, I used the beautiful new stamp, 'Wild Poppies'. It was stamped onto white cardstock, colored with Copic markers, and I stenciled around image with pink ink, and a stencil, Messy Diamond Grid, from A Colorful Life Designs. The sentiment is from the 'Cancer Sucks' set. I had a pretty envelope in my stash that matched well - bonus!!!



And, here is the sentiment from 'Cancer Sucks' that was used inside the poppy card:

Next up is this pretty card. First I did some ink smooshing to make the background.  'Wildflower Corner' was then stamped onto smooshed background, and a bit of coloring was done with a water brush, and some ink pads. The sentiment, from 'Cancer Sucks', was stamped in black ink.

Here is the fun inside sentiment, from the 'Cancer Sucks' stamp set.

I'll be back soon with more cards made with some of this great new release!

Now it's time to hop! Check out some of the fabulous creations that the Design Team has come up with, using these sale items!

Patti - You're here!

Thanks for stopping by! 
I'm sorry I've been AWOL, lots (LOTS) going on here, 
and not much time in my girl cave these days. It is SO good to be here briefly, this month! 

Remember, you can save 10% using my TJPatti10 code, on anything besides the new release stamps. See you soon!!!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

4 comments:

Lena said...

Lovely cards and sure to bring a smile to someone who really needs it.
Lena xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful lineup of beautiful cards you have created.

Gail said...

Great cards, and I'm loving the sentiments!

Cheryl W said...

Oh, wow, I think these cards are awesome! They all convey strength and joy in defeating cancer. And you've used so many cool techniques in making them. Lovely work!