Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Toilet Paper Cards

Howdy friends!

I was in need of a fun card idea to send out to some friends and family members, when I saw a video by Melanie Muenchinger. This was exactly what I wanted to do, so, I sat right down and figured it out, thanks to Melanie's great video!

Here's what I made - Be sure to click them larger to get a look at the fun embossing!
The stamps are from Pink and Main's 'Hugs Needed' set:


Here's the card inside, and the envelope fronts and backs - the card front has a cute toilet paper roll from the Repeat Impressions set 'Holy Crap'. The sentiment on the back was Stampabilities 'Have Faith' off the sale rack at Hobby Lobby last year, as was the Cross and sentiment on the card inside. The masked emoticon and matted sentiment was computer generated.

So, if you are looking for something to bring a smile to someone's day, this might be it! Go check out Melanie's video - she makes it SO easy! No dies involved, just a pencil, scissors, and an embossing folder!

Let me know if you decide to give it a try - I'd love to pop in and see what you've created!

I also needed a belated birthday card, and used some stamps from Repeat Impressions' 'Holy Crap' set.  Here's how it turned out:

Card front:

Card inside:
This sentiment was perfect, as I was late last year, too!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful evening!

Patti J.

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

You're so clever...and productive! That's a lot of cards. These will definitely bring some smiles during this tense time.

Gail said...

Haha!
Made my day! Those are awesome!

Lori m said...

These are fabulous....I can see lots of smiles and giggles when folks get these in the mail, hugs, Lori m

Glittered Paws said...

Just too cute - and you mass produced them - I know who ever gets one of these will surely smile. A little labor intense but the final outcome is so worth it.

*Vicki* said...

BWHAA HAA!! These are just too cute Patti!! I love them for the birthday sentiment!! What a clever idea and fun! Thanks for sharing the link for these!! So happy to catch up with your postings my friend!! HUGS