Thursday, May 28, 2020

Black Cat and Tulips

Hi there!

It's my day to post on the Technique Junkies Design blog, and I wanted to share a few cards using stamps from the May 2020 Technique Junkies release. Today, I'm stamping with 'Tulip with Text', Inside Out Old Fart, Five Fab Phrases, and 'A Little Black Cat' from the May 2020 release. I've also used 'Forget Me Nots'.

Here are my cards:

The sentiment (from the Five Fab Phrases set), was stamped on patterned paper with Versafine black ink, and that panel was adhered to a pink card base.  The black cat was stamped on white cardstock, fussy cut, and adhered with dimensional foam. That's it!

For this card, I chose a blue card base, and a black mat.  I then stamped the background (Forget me Nots) with a pale gray ink, and colored with Copic markers.  I added a strip of black trim and blue glitter to give the cat a place to sit. Then the cat was stamped, fussy cut, and adhered to the card with dimensional foam.

For this card, the Tulip with Text was stamped on Kraft Cardstock, and adhered to a pink base.
I used some pink scrap, and a scrap of polka dot for the sentiment (from the Inside Out Old Fart Set). The sentiment panel was attached with dimensional foam.

This time, I stamped on a blue patterned paper, and the sentiment was created the same way as the above card.

These were easy to create - I hope you'll try them yourself!

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Now, be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and check out the incredible new stamps this month! 

Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeee these! LOVING that cat sentiment!

*Vicki* said...

Fabulous selection of cards here Patti! I really love that soft and pretty swirled background! The colors are so pretty! Really great creations my friend! Thanks for sharing!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic cards with the cat and tulip designs.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Look at all your yummy cards! It's nice to do quick cards sometimes. I have a post fitting that bill in June.

Happy Birthday cards are nice too.

Cheryl W said...

Your cards are awesome, Patti! Looks like you've been crafting overtime. I love the cat cards, but the tulip cards are beautiful, too. Isn't it great when a stamp does most of the work for us?

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how pretty - the black cat is adorable - I think I like the blue the b- and then the tulip - I simply have to get mine out (hopefully today) and play. I love this image - and it can be used for so many occasions. Great inspiration dear friend.