Sunday, July 7, 2019

A little of this and that...

Hi there!
Hope your weekend has been good.

I'm going to be popping in quite a bit in July, August, and September with what I call 'blurb' blog posts!  I'm traveling from mid July until September 1st, almost daily, and won't have time for long posts. Seems like a good time to just post stuff I've created but never had time to share!

Here is day one!
If you have any questions, let me know!

I needed a sympathy card quickly, and reached for these lovely flowers from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, and some paper and a sentiment from Stampin'Up. This went together SO quickly, and I think I will be using these flower a LOT!


A friend of ours is a Stampin'Up demonstrator. Every two weeks, she has a get together at Panera's where we drink coffee and create a card. Last time, Sally surprised us with envelopes full of misc. cardstock, papers, twine, and a die cut shape. We were told to create a card to earn a free pass for a future Card and Cuppa at Panera's. This is what I made with my mystery envelope!

Another creation using Stampin' Up - did this one at the last Card and Cuppa.

I made these darling little treat holders for a group of ladies at church that we love to spoil.

That's all for today!
Thanks for dropping by - have a blessed week!
Patti J.

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You have been busy!!! These are all fabulous!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful array of cards and I love the treat holders you made too.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such wonderful projects. How nice to get together with a SU demo. Your surprise kit is lovely. Im in love with those treat holders! You rock my world girlfriend!

Donna said...

Such a fun post with so many lovely items!

Glittered Paws said...

I do love the little treat holder, and yes you do spoil your little "church" ladies. Love your sympathy card - especially in the purples. And your SU mystery kit is beautiful IRL.
See you in a bit at Cuppa and a Card.

Cheryl W said...

Oooooh, I loved all your projects, Patti! The cards are beautiful (Your Card & a Cuppa group sounds like fun!) and your treat boxes are so sweet. The ladies will love them.

Lena said...

Well, Patti, your little of this is gorgeous and your little of that is stunning, so I think you pretty much got it all covered, my friend. Beautiful projects, all of them :-)
Have a great day.
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations