Saturday, July 13, 2019

Christmas in July!

Hello again!

So....I saw a fun challenge, 'Christmas in July' on the Sweet 'n Sassy VIP group page on Facebook.  I have had this fun image forEVER, and can only remember using it twice, so it seemed meant to be that I should use it, and enter this fun challenge.

The digi image that I used is Self Conscious Paulie. Isn't it just the cutest?

Here is my card: 

A while back, when Stampin' Up had their retirement sale, I picked up a package of their 6 x 6 vellum sheets. The background is one of them - I just highlighted the lines with Copic markers, added a sheet of glitter film (that I found at the stamp show last month) on the back, and voila - instant snowbanks! 


I love this little face - hope it brought you a smile!

Hugs and blessings,
Patti J.

7 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your cute bear definitely made me smile! Love the wreath on his butt and the funny sentiment. I was intrigued with how you made your snowbank background. I hadn't heard of those glitter sheets, but I'll keep my eye out for them.

Lori m said...

So cute...love the image and sentiment, such a fun holiday card, hugs, Lori m

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooo cute!!! I love it!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh my how stinkin cute is this - love the bear and of course it doesn't make his rear look big!!! Love the background on the vellum and then the glitter sheets. I need to find where I put mine. Great job on a Christmas in July.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is so cute. What an excellent job with the snow on the vellum. You really thought outside the box!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this card. So super cute and fun! It is sure to bring smiles.

Pam Sparks said...

So funny and cute! I made ATC's one year after seeing another gals...that said does this button make me look fat. always love a cute card and the smiles!