Monday, July 8, 2019

Just a friendly reminder...

Hey ya'll...!
Just a friendly reminder that we have a challenge going on at the Scor-Pal blog!

We'd really like to give someone some shopping excitement this month, but we have to have 10 participants to have a winner. So.....we need your entries! I just looked, and so far, there are only 2 entries. 

The challenge is easy! It's Anything Goes with more than one fold, and you can add patriotic colors if you would like to. You have until the end of the month to create something with more than one fold!  You can create a fancy box with a dozen folds, or a gatefold card with 2 folds!

Here was my project this month:







Hope to see your project posted at the Scor-Pal blog!!!

Have fun creating, and Happy Scoring!
Patti J.




6 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This is such a cute gift idea! If I can squeeze in a few extra minutes this week, I'll enter the challenge, too.

Glittered Paws said...

What a great box - I'm thinking miniature cupcakes, and I amsure I can come up with some other goodies to place in the box, like a K-Cup. Great gift.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love what you did with the Scor-Pal. If I find time I will see if I can add something but I am so busy with company coming this weekend and a family reunion so it may not happen at all.

Lori m said...

Awesome gift box, pretty shade of green, fun challenge, hugs, Lori m

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Gosh, you really did an awesome job on this box. I'm so challenged at them. You are always an inspiration to me.

Lena said...

This is such a pretty box, Patti. And with the beautiful candle inside, it makes the perfect little gifts are Christmas time.
Have a great day.
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations