Saturday, September 29, 2018

Life is better...

Hello!

I'm back with another fall card.  This one was made using a Power Poppy digital stamp, Olive & Oak. If you've never shopped with them, you are missing out! Marcella is uber-talented, and her flowers are so lovely!

I'm entering this in the Creative Confetti challenge at Power Poppy, using a Power Poppy image with a 'spicy' theme.  I took a bit of liberty here, thinking that olives really spice things up, right?

Here's my card:

All coloring is done with Copic Markers. The shine on the acorns and olives is Glossy accents.

Thanks for stopping by today - it's great to be back!

Hugs,
Patti J.

12 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

IRL the shine on this is just awesome. This is the perfect fall card - and the coloring is amazing. Someone is going to smile when they get this one.

Donna said...

Stunning fall card, beautifully colored and like the glossy accents to add depth and shine!

Marsha said...

Beautiful. Love the image and coloring.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the acorns!!!

Diane said...

Beautiful fall card! I love the color combo!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Patti this is super gorgeous! Wonderful colors.

*Vicki* said...

That image is gorgeous Patti!! Really love the color combo and your shinny details too!! Beautifully done and so tickled to see you on your blog my friend! HUGS

Lori Kobular said...

Oh my goodness! YOur card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the rich color combination you used! I think I need that stamp! Love your card Patti!!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is beautiful, Patti! I definitely think olives can spice things up--especially when they're stuffed with jalapenos. LOL

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Patti, what a gorgeous card! And, yes, olives sure do spice up a dish!! I love your coloring and how this beautiful image just pops off the card! Such a wonderful layout!! I love it, sweet friend!! Hugs and love! xoxo

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty! I love the fall foliage and the coloring. Great layering Patti. The glossy accent is a nice touch on the olives.

Sue said...

Love this image, and you did such a great job with it, love your card.

Hugs
Sue