Saturday, September 1, 2018

September Scor-Pal Challenge - More than one score and CAS!

Hi everyone!

Where did the summer go? Seems like it flew by, doesn't it?

It's time for a new monthly challenge on the Scor-Pal blog - 'CAS' (Clean and simple). Creations need to include more than one score line, and a 'CAS' theme.  


I'm feeling a bit better, but just can't get with it some days. This CAS challenge was just what I needed this month. Between my illness, and our move from the country into the city, my mojo has been MIA!!!  Hopefully, by October, I'll be more creative! 


Here is my project for today:




This sweet card will go to one of our church friends who is not feeling well.

For this project, I used my Scor-Pal Eighths, & 1/4" Scor-Tape.

Thanks for looking! 

I hope to see your summer creations in our CAS Scor-Pal challenge!

We also have a ton of inspiration on our Projects on the Scor-Pal website and also on our Pinterest Board to help you get creative!Challenge at Scor-Pal! 

Happy September everyone!

Patti J.

11 comments:

Donna said...

This is just adorable Patti! Was good to chat with you this week, you are sounding much better!

*Vicki* said...

Your CAS design is so pretty Patti! Love the color you chose and it looks like a soft quilt pattern with the scoring! I love the circle sentiment at the top too! Sending you LOTS of happy energy and MOJO HUGS :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a gorgeous CAS design. I love the scored pattern of the background and all the added gems.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh this is just beautiful!!!!!!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh that's so pretty Patti, what a gorgeous colour! Hope you're settling in to your new home x

Beth Norman said...

What a beautiful CAS card. I love the colour and the gems. This is a wonderful style of card too.

Sue said...

OMG how pretty. Love the design and that added studs. This will surely make them feel better, you very kind lady you!!

Hugs
Sue

Lena said...

I only now saw that you have been under the weather. My friend, I have too and so has hubby, so forgive me for only checking in now and actually going back to read through your posts. I hope that you recover quickly. Pneumonia is no joke and takes a lot out of you. And a move as well?! I feel for you my friend. Take it very ease and take care of you. I'm glad you're still enjoy sharing your beautiful creations. I hope your move goes smoothly.
Have a great day.
Loads of hugs,
Lena

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is so pretty Patti...love the stylish elegance
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Patti. Love the textured panel with the score lines and blings. Such a great idea making your own background with any colors and papers. So cool!

Unknown said...

Very pretty Patti. Love the textured panel with the score lines and blings. Such a great idea making your own background with any colors and papers. So cool!