Sunday, March 16, 2014

Really? Again???

Hi there!
So, my thoughts today (after riding in the convertible with top down yesterday) was "Really?  Seriously?"
Sigh...is it ever going to end?
This was taken early this morning, and it's continued snowing all day long. Cold, windy,
'snowing sideways' type of snow. 
Bah.


On the upside....
I've been creating, since I certainly can't go anyplace!
Here's what I've made today:

I've always wanted to make one of these!  I had a wedding celebration to attend today for two special young women. I hope that they will like this. I might add their monograms on the towels, but their names start with the same letter. What do you think?
 
This is another item that I've been wanting to try for a long time! The fun thing about these box cards, is that they fold flat for mailing!  I used the new Amuse Studio papers, a couple of grass dies, and some Stampin' Up punches and sentiment.  Just wish I had used flat flowers...

Here is the box card in an A2 envelope.  How cool is this???

I have three more cards to show you on Tuesday, when I post for Die-Versions!

Hope that your weekend has been special!
See you next week,

Patti J.

15 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Think I'd rather have the view out my window of sunshine and daffodils! I'm sure you are sick of winter.
On the plus side, what fabulous projects you've made today, your little towels one is so clever!

Jacki Daniels said...

Oh I love that wedding card so freah and different and your box cards is great to I have seen a few of these but had the nerve to make one :o)
Jacki x

Anonymous said...

Cards are really nice. Love the idea the box card can go in an A2 envelope. We had some sleet/rain/snow mix but nothing is white. Guess you got all the snow.
Marian

Gail said...

Love the Congratulations card!
The card in a box is pretty!
I've tried one/ not as hard as I thought it would be!

lisa808 said...

That towel card is soooo adorable! With or without monograms, it will be well received. Beautiful job on the pop-up card box. Such pretty embellishing. Hope that white stuff stops soons :)

Stef H said...

OMG i LOVE that his and hers card. i've been dying to make one like that!

we got NO snow. very, VERY cold and very windy but no snow! i'm telling you, i live in GOD'S valley!!!!

hugs :)

Cheryl W said...

I feel your pain about the snow, Patti! We are getting more snow today. Blech! Love your cards. I'm going to try one of those box cards soon, too. Stay warm!

Glittered Paws said...

OK - no excuses - we are going to make the box card - LOVE IT!!! and the wedding card is just too cute - I knew you had this in mind for some time but oh on cs it is darling. Great job and looking forward to tomorrow.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow what clever designs these are Patti! :) I love that his and her idea!! LOL!! Thanks for sharing!

Bonnie Weiss said...

You are not alone with the weather (I know that's no consolation).

Love these creative beauties, especially the 'hers' and 'hers' little towels ... that is just so cute! Hope they love it.

Cheri said...

These are both fabulous, my friend! Love the wedding card!!!! Convertible? What a dream!

Cheri said...

These are both fabulous, my friend! Love the wedding card!!!! Convertible? What a dream!

Sue from Oregon said...

Hey Gwamma-this is just darling! A perfect wedding card! Have you started on you machine yet? Let me know...I can certainly help you out!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are so pretty Patti. Especially love the pop=up box. The bird looks great and the colors are perfect... reminds me of spring and summer.

Shirley said...

OMGosh!! What a totally too cut for words wedding card! A real keeper for their album. Those towels take the cake!!! I have to try one of the box cards after seeing how they fold up. That is too too cool!! TFS how they look in the envelope too!