Monday, March 3, 2014

Now and always

Good Morning!
I'm a 'Senior' Card Angel, so I go through a LOT of Thinking of You type cards.
This week, I thought I would pull out the beautiful background stamp that I got a few weeks ago
from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  It is so pretty!

Used my Perfect Papercrafting tools for the beautiful, even layers - see my sidebar for details!

I heat embossed, then sponged, and put things all together with a Gina K. Designs sentiment.
I hope my Senior buddy likes it.  She's up in years, and doesn't get out much.  Also in a lot of pain.
I hope that the cards I send her each week bring her a bit of cheer.

If you are ever interested, both the Chemo Angel and Senior Angel programs are growing at a rapid pace, and we are always in need of new volunteers.  If you, or someone you know would make a great angel, please share the website, and be sure to apply!  

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Patti J.

24 comments:

Stef H said...

this is beautiful. that background is stunning too!

at least the snow is soft and fluffy and easy to shovel. we got another 4 inches. i'm sooooooo done with winter!

stay warm and have a great week.

hugs :)

craftieodmae said...

Absolutley gorgeous!!! TFS!

Susie said...

Beautiful card.

Glittered Paws said...

So pretty - this was one of my favorites last weekend, and love the stamp.I am sure your senior will love it.

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty...

Sue said...

Love all the colors in the swirls, what a great cause, I am absolutely sure she will love it.

Hugs
Sue

Anne Temple said...

Beautiful card and that background stamp is gorgeous. Love your color choices.

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the background!! The colors look amazing!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Patti P. said...

I am positive she will love receiving this, who wouldn't. Makes me smile and think of Spring.
What a wonderful cause, you are so very sweet.
hugs....

Beth Norman said...

This is so pretty. You are a doll for making cards for friends just to let them know you're thinking of them.

Auntie Em said...

Beautiful card Patti! I am sure it will brighten her day to find it in her mail.
Thank you for sharing the inspiration with everyone and your talents with someone who needs some kind thoughts and cheering up. You are a sweet person! :)

Bonnie Weiss said...

Very VERY pretty Patti.

Donna said...

She will be thrilled, I enjoyed making this card at our get together, thanks for sharing it with us!

Cheryl W said...

So pretty, Patti. I think your senior lady will be so thankful to receive such an uplifting and colorful card!

Diane said...

Love all the colors in the swirls makes a fun design.

Hugs diane

Sally McD said...

Awesome design and gorgeous colors, well put together. Just like the new grandmother in you!

Carole said...

Love it Patti, just wonderfully stunning and for a great cause too!

Angelica Schmidt said...

Beautiful card Patti! She will absolutely love it! Great sentiment too! Have a Blessed day!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous!

Gail said...

This is so great!
Love the background!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the background and sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment.
Have a wonderful day.

Glenda Atkins said...

It is a beautiful background stamp and just love what you did with it! Such a lovely card!
hugs
glenda

Pattie J. said...

Patti, this really caught my eye, it is so soft, and delicate. Simply beautiful and well done.

Shirley said...

The card is so beautiful and uplifting, Patti! Thanks a for sharing the web site. I am going back to look in the morning.