Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Spring!

Happy March!  It will be spring before we know it...
I'm excited to announce that I'm a member of the Oozak Design Team for the next four months!
I'm the blog hostess today, and just in time for a brand new challenge - 'Anything Goes + Spring'.


I used this cute 'Some Odd Girl' Image, Sweet Thinkin' Mae, that you can find HERE, and just couldn't resist giving her some beautiful pink shades, and some pretty spring flowers.

Let's see YOUR spring creations!  Link them up over at the Oozak blog, and if you are interested in a Guest Designer spot with Oozak, just add GDT after your name (e.g. PattiGDT).  You could also be the winner of a great prize!

Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day!
Hope you see some sunshine :)

Patti J.


Supplies:
Some Odd Girl Stamp: Sweet Thinkin' Mae
Doodlebug DP for Paper Piecing
Perfect Layers Rulers for great even matting! (see sidebar for details)
Recollections Flowers
Doodlebug Baker's Twine
Copic Markers: E00, E21, RV21, E31, E35, E37

10 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations, on your new DT position. Your card is a breath of Spring! Gorgeous coloring and I love the addition of the flowers. Can't wait for the blooming flowers of Spring.

Laurie Unger said...

Congratulations on your new DT position. The girl is so sweet and your coloring is wonderful, Patti!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

How very wonderful! Congrats, PJ! Happy March to you also. this little lady is adorable.

KellyRae said...

Congrats on your GDT position with Oozak! What a darling card and the pinks just breathe 'spring'.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, my Patti!!! Oh your card is so sweet and pretty!

Congratulations on your DS spot, you'll have so much fun I'm sure and I can't wait to see your projects!

Hugs!

Bonnie Weiss said...

You can never go wrong with "Pretty in Pink". And congrats on your GDT spot ... they are lucky to have you.

Cheryl W said...

Congratulations on your new appointment, Patti! I'll have to think seriously about entering your challenge. Love your pretty pink card.

Glittered Paws said...

Super cute image and the coloring is totally awesome - love the spring feel with the flowers - we could use a nice day of sunshine so it would at least feel a bit like spring.

Dawnll said...

Congrats my friend! I am so happy for you. I know you will be a fab guest.
Your card is adorable and cheerful as can be. So need some Spring soon...how about you.

Becky said...

This is so cute Patti. I love how you paper pieced her dress, and your coloring is fabulous :)