I have been pretty busy this week. Got my announcements done and delivered today, but have some other things in the works as well. Shirley and I calculated 110 announcements times 22 pieces = 2420 pieces that I cut, distressed, and adhered!!! (Oops, forgot to count stapling!) Yay me!!! To protect "little bit", I have not shown the entire inside insert...
Here is what else I've managed to do this week!
Barb Foster's Haunted Designs directives this week were to use 'winged' things. Well, some of my dear blogging friends have been so creative as to use Flamingo's, etc. My brain cells are way short of creative this week! I used BATS - imagine that!!! Ha!
Alcohol inks, Staz on Black, Michaels $1 stamps, Joannes $1 Stamps. The sentiment reads "Spooky Halloween".
Don't laugh - it's the best I could do this week! Lol!
Anyway, maybe I can play catch up tomorrow a bit!!!
Take care - miss you!!!
Calgon, take me away!