Sunday, February 1, 2009

Someone Read My Mind....

Theresa M., you SO totally read my mind! I was in my messy (I try so hard, really I do!!!) workspace yesterday, and found myself wondering what YOUR workspace looks like! Your work is always so neat, clean, and beautiful, that I could not imagine there being an extra scrap of paper on your desk! Ironically, it looks like you and I have almost exactly the same countertop type of worktop! Thanks for sharing with us all - someday, I'll try to post mine! (That's a July job!!!)

I have gotten so excited over the little Scraplings, that this a.m. I designed their own special little box! I've sent a note with the details to Hero Arts - we'll see if they want the pattern or not.

It works perfectly for both Scraplings and Nuggets!

Let me know what you think! (The box on the right below says to score 1" all sides)


I'm pretty bad with my homemade tutorial, but since this is my first time, there is hope that I will improve!!! Lol...

Back to the Superbowl I go! Have a great weekend - Cya tomorrow!

Patti J.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5,6 (NIV)







5 comments:

Gilliam Arts said...

That's pretty neat, and I like your new layout and background. Nice work!

chatdumpgirl said...

my, my, my... aren't you the clever one!

Theresa Momber said...

How funny, Patti! Didn't know I was a mind reader. I'll be looking forward to seeing your space.

Love this idea for the scraplings! Fantastic tutorial!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Hi Patti! I sent a link to your scraplings box to Shari Carroll. Thanks a bunch for posting it, so cool! :)

Barb said...

This is a great project! I love that it is double-duty ;) And the tutorial was perfect, Patti... thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!!