Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday - Gotta Love It!

My main man is on his way to New York to bring our DD and all of her belongings back to Mo. She's taken a job here in the area, and we are all pretty excited! She's been away for 10+ years, and we've missed her! She was even in Taipai, Taiwan for a full year, so we are not taking any of this for granted!
Since my DH is on a road trip, I've spent some time in the 'playroom' today! I wanted to create a card for the OCC Challenge this week, which was to make a card with a tag on the front, and one for the SCS Challenge this week, which was a pop-up card. Since time is a major issue for me, I made one card for both Challenges.



The stamps are all Angel Company. The bright delicious paper is some of the yummy Cloud 9 Designs that Deb O'Dear stocks in her store. The coloring was done with Kooh-I-Noor pencils and mineral spirits. It was pretty quick and easy! Hope you enjoy!
Patti J.
~Mama said there'd be days like this.....

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

This is awesome ... I love your pop ups ... and those cute cute bunny brads on the front. Lovely!

Patti J said...

Thanks Chelsae! The bunny brads were a gift from Shirley last spring!

Glittered Paws said...

Wow - love the pop-ups. Hmmm wonder what you might do on a spring/Easter swap coming up soon?

Theresa Momber said...

Yay! So glad you are going to have your DD close to home.

Gorgeous card, love the pop up bunnies.

chatdumpgirl said...

really cute! I love the swirlies!