Thursday, May 13, 2021

Math Equations

Hi there!

It's my day to post on the Technique Junkies Design blog. I have two fun cards to share, using the 'S891 Math Equations' background stamp. What fun to work with this background - just look at all of the details!

For this first card, the background was stamped with Versamark ink onto black cardstock, and heat embossed in white. I 'framed' the panel with woodgrain to look like a chalkboard. Then, I stamped and colored the pooch and sentiment, fussy cut them, and adhered them over the background. The dog and sentiment are from #SD764 'Can't Afford the Cat'. Thought it was a perfect pairing!


The second card was easy-peasy!  I used the #S891 Math Equations, and #SD924 'Internet Browser'. Both were simply stamped onto white cardstock, and matted with black.


I'm loving this May release! Hope you are too!!!

So glad you stopped by today!

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Now, be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and check out the incredible March release!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card designs.

Cheryl W said...

I LOVE both your cards! My bachelor's degree is actually in Mathematics, so they both really made me smile. I used to teach Math in High School and Middle School and loved it. I remember telling the Middle School kids that the math they learned from me was the math they would use in their daily lives as adults. They didn't believe me then, but I bet they do now! Thanks so much for sharing these great cards.

Lena said...

OMGosh, Patti, your cards just gave me a good chuckle, especially the second one :-) Maybe it's because I've been there a time or two? Not admitting to anything! :-) Beautifully done, my friend!
Hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You're right, this dog works perfect with background. A hard background to use, but you didn't think so. You rock!