Friday, May 7, 2021

Hanging Stars

Hi there!

I have two cards to share today, using the #SD1077 'Hanging Stars' and #SD1075 'Stars Can't Shine' stamps. This stamp is fun! Later in the month, you'll see me work with it in different ways and different colors.

Each of these cards was stamped in Versamark onto patterned paper, and heat embossed. One was embossed with silver, and one with white. The silver is so pretty in real life, but doesn't show up well on camera. The white just pops beautifully!



Which do YOU like best?

I think you're going to love this May release!

So glad you stopped by today!

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Now, be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and check out the incredible release!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both versions are wonderful. I love the night sky colors too!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These cards are so very beautiful. Like you, I love to try two cards using different papers or colours to see how different they can look. The silver is very elegant, isn't it. Great embossing impressions with your white e.p. Have a lovely weekend.

Cheryl W said...

I really love them both, but if you twisted my arm and threatened me with no more card crafting to force an answer, I'd say the silver-embossed one. I'm in love with both gold and silver embossing and use those EPs the most.

Lori m said...

Both are stunning cards, I really like the silver embossed, things seem to show up more on my screen. Hugs, Lori m

Donna said...

These are stunning and like the meessage!

Glittered Paws said...

I really like both but I think the second one is my favorite. What a great release so far on Technique Junkies.

Lynne in NI said...

Love them both Patti, but I'd say in real life the silver one wins!! Your night sky paper is fab too!

Chana Malkah said...

Patti,
Both of these are awesome! I can't choose between them!
Hugz,
Chana