Friday, September 4, 2020

Help???

 Hi there, blogging friends!

I am hoping that you can help me this a.m. I got a new IPad several months ago. Since then, I’m having some commenting issues.  Here’s my problem:

When I comment from my desktop, my profile photo shows up, along with my blogger info.

When I comment from my IPad, the ‘shadow’ type photo pops up, and my comments don’t seem to post to the blog.  I’ve spent countless hours leaving comments on many of your blogs, but when I go look later, there are no comments showing from me.

So, if you think I have abandoned you, not true!

If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I’m not an Apple person, so will welcome your thoughts. I did load the Blogger app last night, but it didn’t seem to help.

Thanks in advance, and have a blessed day!

Patti J.

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Well I'm sorry my friend, I'm not an "Apple" person either, but I do have an iPad. I've left comments on it before, but don't like to use it because I feel the screen is too small for my eyes anyway and I have to sit at my desktop to 'see' things as well as being able to type faster.

When I HAVE used my iPad, I found it easier to go into Google Chrome to do it, but I always use Feedly for my reader which I've downloaded that app to leave comments, but it comes up using Chrome when visiting the sites which is what I have my iPad set for as default. So maybe try going into your settings for defaults and make Chrome/Google your prefered Internet setting? Maybe someone else can help you better than me. Don't worry about comments my dear, I know you're there! HUGS

Lynette said...

Good luck with that, Patti! Technology can be SO wonderful and yet SO frustrating, can't it??? I'd love to help you, but I don't have an iPad.

Lori m said...

Hi Patti...I'm having the same issues from a Windows PC, it seems hit or miss on commenting.

Good luck and with luck this will show up, hugs, Lori m