Friday, September 11, 2020

A Heart Without Dreams

 Hello out there!


It's Fri-yay once again...thanks for stopping by!

I have a very easy, Technique Junkies card to share with you today using a wonderful September release stamp, Heart Without Dreams.


To begin, I masked off the upper and lower section of the focal panel. Using the Ink Blending Brushes, I blended some pale purple ink in the open section.  The next step was to stamp the image. I used Versamark Black to get a good crisp image.  The last step to complete the focal panel, was to use the same pale purple ink, and stencil on the hearts with the 'A Colorful Life Heart Fade Stencil'.

Be sure to check out the Technique Junkies store to see all of the latest releases, and if you shop, please use my discount code to get 10% off of any purchase any time! 


Thanks for stopping by today - Hope you like the cards!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the sentiment!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovey card all done up in pretty purple. Your technique is very interesting. Love the results. Isn't this an awesome stamp?

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card designs and I love the sentiment.

Sue said...

Just lovely, Paper and feather stamp are perfect matches for the sentiment which is wonderful.

Hugs
Sue

Chana Malkah said...

Lovely card and great sentiment!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty, Patti! I love the combination of the center shading and the hearts. Together they make the perfect background for that gorgeous, intricate feather. Love everything about this card.

*Vicki* said...

Your design is beautiful and the ink blended strip is so soft and pretty with that feather image! What a beautiful sentiment and card my friend! HUGS

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Patti! I believe that is one of the most beautiful feather images I've ever seen! So frilly, fun, and flourishy! That sentiment is just perfect against your pretty background, too! hugs, de

Glittered Paws said...

So pretty - this is one of my favorite TJ stamps - the stamp is beautiful as well as the sentiment.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a gorgeous card Patti. Love the pretty feather image! I also love the lilac background.