Sunday, September 1, 2019

Scor-Pal Challenge - Back to School

Hello there, everyone!

This is my second post today. If you are looking for my 2 Crafty Critter Crazies post, just scroll up!
It's time for a new monthly challenge at Scor-Pal, and the theme is Back to School, and of course, more than one fold.

I created a fun back to school set, and am eager to show it to you. So, here we go!
I used a fun digi stamp, School Girl Sally, from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps for my card front - isn't this little student the sweetest? Since our oldest grandchild starts Kindergarten this year, it was fitting that she get this card!

For my project, I used: Scor-Pal Eighths, and Scor-Tape 1/4".


Here is the set...

Here we have the card, and three sweet little post-it holders for the mini post it pads. I just measured the width and length of the post it pads, added a bit for a decorative punch, and voila! I think they ended up being 2" x 5", scoring on the 5" side at 1.25", 1 5/8", 3.25", and 3 5/8".



The wraps are open in this photo so you can see the post-it pads

You can see how the card opens at the bottom, with a cute magnet to hold the flap closed...

and then at the top, so you have a place to write your own note!


We hope to see your creations for Back to School in our 'More Than One Fold', Scor-Pal challenge!

We also have a ton of inspiration in the Projects section of the Scor-Pal website and also on our Pinterest Board to help you get creative! 

Happy Scoring!
Patti J.

13 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful card box and so pretty, I made one which will be in my upcoming post, loving my new scor pal even more than my original, hugs, Lori m

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! What an amazing, colorful, fabulous project, Patti! A lot of thought and work went into it! hugs, de

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are so FUN! I love love love them!

*Vicki* said...

Patti, what a really darling ensemble for back-to-school!! I've never seen a mini holder before, but that is adorable! Really sweet image and such a fun fold for that as well!! Nicely done!! HUGS

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super back to school projects. And, those Post-It notes all decorated will be very handy for both students and teachers.

NanaConnie said...

Loving the card, Patti, and those Post It holders are delightful ! What a great idea for little gifts. I wouldn't turn them down. :-D I have Post It pads all over the house and I use them constantly. Good work.

Rosy Newlun said...

These are precious little covers for the post it notes!

Cheryl W said...

This is such a lovely set. The card is so sweet, and will be such an encouragement to little Lorelei. And those Post-It Note holders are as sweet as they can be. She will love them!

fusiafscrapping said...

Super adorable and fun project! :)
Lots of love from Isia xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card and darling notepads, no doubts she loved it.

Anne Buckingham said...

Terrific back to school card. Clever to match it up with post-it note holders. What a delightful gift with a matching card.

Sue said...

These are adorable, and that digi is so sweet. What fun for your Granddaughter to get this from her Gram! For our daughter it is the first day of Kindergarten every year (she's the teacher, and she loves it!} And I make her a card every year too.

Hugs
Sue

Lynne in NI said...

Awww that is just so sweet, bet she loved it. The kiddos grow up so fast!