Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Lots of Chocolate Bars!

Howdy, friends!

I made up some fun candy wraps for the small sized candy bars, and thought I'd share them today. They can be decorated for any occasion, and you get 10 of the bars for just over one dollar, so what a bargain!

I'd love to take credit for this design, but I found it on Angie Juda's blog: chicnscratch.com




Here's the 'recipe' for success!

Cardstock Base: 7.5" x 3.5"
Cut and score on long side at: 1.25", 1 5/8", 2 7/8" 3.25"
Designer paper: Cut one at 3.25" x 3.25" 
Cut one at 3.25" x 1"

Once you score the cardstock, you will know where to attach your Designer Papers, and where to adhere your Scor-Tape (or adhesive of choice).

Have fun with these - Once pieces were cut, I made ALL of these in 2 hours while in my recliner with my feet up!

Hugs,
Patti J.

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are sooooooooooooo fun! I love them!!!!!!!!!

Cheri said...

These are so, so cute!!! You're the queen of creating candy containers. Thank you for your lovely message on the Design Junkies blog today. I miss you too, sweet friend. Here's a {{{hug}}} just for you. XXXOOO

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are so cute and wonderful! A great gift idea and I am sure everyone who gets one will be so thrilled.

Gail said...

Those are awesome!
Thanks for the recipe!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh what a really CUTE idea!! Thanks for sharing the link Patti!! You've been so busy creating and having fun lately!! I love it, keep it coming my friend! HUGS

mindy1414 said...

How cool are these??!! These will be perfect for every occasion and as little goodies to keep on hand for visitors/guests. Thank's for sharing :)
(mardy14@bellsouth.net)

Cheryl W said...

You have definitely been busy! What a fun way to receive a Valentine treat.

Donna said...

These are just adorable, anyone would be happy to receive one of these!!

Monica C. said...

Hi Patti, nice to meet you! Returning the follow through Outlawz. I love these wrappers, what a fun project to do while relaxing.
Hugs
Monica

Glittered Paws said...

Oops - when I see them IRL then I forget to post a comment in person, but these are just too cute too. Fun for an Easter goodie for the kids and chemo buddy.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is absolutely adorable. I want to make these!! You must love Valentines as much as Christmas because you pounded out the Valentines treat bags/boxes and Valentine's cards. These are just the cutest!

Sue said...

Chocolate!! These are so pretty, fun to share, and oh so yummy.

Hugs
Sue

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are so sweet! Love the fun paper and how you can dress up a simple candy bar! :)