Sunday, June 3, 2018

Fun with Nuggets!

Good morning!
Happy Sunday - hope you're enjoying your weekend.

So, I had a bag of Nuggets in my CRoffice (craft room/office that I share with dear hubby). Said bag of chocolate nuggets were terrorizing me - they had to go! After spending a little time thinking, and stewing, I did the only smart thing I could think of - Yep, I went to Pinterest!

There is a group of 'older' Sunday School folks that I try to spoil every few weeks or so, and after I saw this idea on Pinterest, I decided that's where the Nuggets would go.

Here's what I made...cute, right?

They're not hard, very little labor involved, and cute as can be!

Hope the group enjoys them this morning!

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs and blessings,
Patti J.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh these are SO FUN!! What a great idea!! I loveeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love these and such a blessing to the older folks you are giving by sharing your talents.

Beth Norman said...

Oh, Patti, these are darling. How nice to spoil your friends. Making bibles is just the cutest.

Cheryl W said...

Super idea! I can only imagine how much the church group loves your little gifts. I'm sure they make them feel really special.

Pam Sparks said...

super cute and so clever!

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are so SWEET! Love the idea... I should make this to the kids. :)