Sunday, June 3, 2018

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 3

Here is my creation for Day 3:


This sweet little image was on a 12 x 12 sheet of images that I bought in Collinsville, Il., last summer at a Stamp Show. I don't know who the vendor was, but I am definitely going to look for some more of these sheets on June 9th, when I go again to the show!

Hopefully, I haven't bored you to tears. I'm quite proud that I've colored three days in a row!  Going to try to create tomorrow, as well!

Have a great evening, my friends!

Hugs and blessings,


Patti J.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Sweet little girl image,and you colored her up beautifully! You go girl, only 27 more days to
go. The first full year I had my blog, I made a card a day and worked full time. Then I retired and haven't come close to that since!! Go figure.

Hugs
Sue

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous job of coloring. Love this image - makes a perfect card, especially for a precious granddaughter! Have a great week.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that image and the great colors!!!!!!

Pam Sparks said...

So jealous you get a show down there. What fun! Really, I'm happy for you! I do enough damage from home! lol lol What a sweet, adorable, wonderfully colored Cutie card Patti!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute. I am not even trying as I am so occupied with other things now.