Friday, April 13, 2018

Winner Winner....!!!!

Hi honeys,

I"M HOME!!!

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

After being gone for over 6 weeks, yesterday was a bit hectic, so I am here today with the winners from my Birthday blog post.

I totally enjoyed reading all of your comments - what fun to learn something new about each of you! Thanks so much for joining in, and sending me smiles, when I was away.

I have 4 grandchildren now, so there are 4 winners of some 'Itty Bitty Blog Candy'.

NJ Stamping Queen

LeAnne

Tammy Nyenhuis

Stef H

Congratulations to you all!  You will each receive an 'Itty Bitty' happy mail!

Please email me at:

mamagilliam at gmail dot com

Be sure to include your mailing info, exactly as I should address it.

Have a happy Friday, everyone!

Hugs and blessings,

Patti J.

7 comments:

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations to the winners.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Welcome home and congratulations to all the winners!

Cheryl W said...

So glad you arrived home safely. Congrats to the winners!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Welcome home and congrats everyone!!!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Welcome home Patti, and congrats!!

Sue said...

Welcome back, and congratulations on your latest Grand baby. I'm sure you were a big help and much appreciated, and that you had the time of your life!!

Hugs
Sue