Monday, April 23, 2018

Sympathy...

Hello out there!

I'm finally catching up, so thought I'd begin sharing a few things that I've created since I got home.  I had an order for some simple, one layer sympathy cards, so I'll be sharing some of them with you in the next week or so.

This first one simply uses some beautiful Heartfelt Creations Paper, a Stampin'Up! sentiment, and some Glossy Accents.  Hope she likes it.


I'm going to enter this in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge, 'Sympathy or Thinking of You' Cards.
I'm also going to enter this in the Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenge, 'With Sympathy' (if I can get logged in. I've been away for a while, and it's not recognizing me!)

Hope your week is going well.

My handsome man is having cataract surgery on left eye tomorrow, with some repair work to be done on an optical membrane???  Send up a few well wishes if you have the time!  
We'd appreciate all the help we can get!

Hugs and blessings,

Patti J.

13 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty card, Patti - how could she not like it? :) Good luck to your hubby with his surgery.

Cheryl W said...

Your card is really lovely. Isn't it great when we find paper that just "works" with the sentiment we want to use? Hope your hubby's surgery is a complete success and that he heals quickly.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING that sentiment!! And hope all goes well with the surgery!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and well designed. Perfect one layer sympathy card. Sending healing wishes to your hubby too!

Beth Norman said...

What a pretty card. It looks lovely in blue.

I wish the best of luck to your husband and will keep him in my prayers. I just had an appointment made to see a surgeon to take a cataract out of my left eye and I'm only 55. The cataract in the right eye came out in my 40's.

I'm sure everything will go well. Hugs.

By the way, good luck with your entry into a contest.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, your swirly flowers are absolutely gorgeous!! Hope hubby's surgery went well, he'll be sore after that :(

Glittered Paws said...

How pretty and love the sentiment you used. I have never used Heartfelt Creations papers but this is very pretty. Glad the surgery went well.

fusiafscrapping said...

I absolutely love this! Your card is stunning, and I am amazed.

Pam Sparks said...

WOW! This is so pretty Patti! oh man, can't imagine someone near my eye or eyes! They better do a good job! :D

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty sympathy card Patti. Love that paper... the flowers look lovely with the swirls.

Sammy said...

This is so very pretty! Beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Becca Yahrling said...

Goodness, what's not to like? This is beautiful.

Sue said...

Simply Stunning!

Hugs
Sue