Thursday, December 20, 2012

Trimming the Tree...

Happy Thursday!  This week is nearly behind us, and my goodness, has it ever flown by.  I thought I'd make a card today 'just because'.  I've had this wonderful set of stamps for a month or two, and haven't had a chance to ink them up.  How sad is that?  So, here is my share for today...feel free to click on it to enlarge...

Great Impressions Image #H236 Merry Kiss-Moose, Great Impressions sentiment #B229 Happy Hearts, Copic Markers, Spica Atyou Glitter Pens, Marianne Tree Die, Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Ink, Glue Pen, Glitter, Dimensional Foam, Perfect Layers Rulers (see sidebar for details).

Isn't that moose the cutest?  He's got his tree all sparkly, and ready for Christmas!  I'm entering this in the December Challenge (anything goes) at Great Impressions.  You still have time to enter! Check it out HERE.  And be ready for more Great Impressions goodness!  I'm thrilled to have been asked to be their Guest Designer for the month of January, and will be showcasing several stamps!  Can't wait to get them all inked up! 

Now, here is our tree all ready for some pretty packages!  I've chosen the photos that show the mantle, where we place our beautiful Nativity set.

 

Last, but not least...here is Flake and Sophie, beneath the mantle, all cozied up in their beds.  Sophie is no longer a little girl :)  She needs to go on momma's diet...

Flake                                                      Sophie


Thanks for stopping by!  I'm off to a Christmas luncheon with two amazing friends!!!

Hugs,
Patti J.

20 comments:

Lorie said...

What a fun card! I love your tree! Your room looks so cozy and warm! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Awww the moose is so cute! Great card Patti.
Your tree is beautiful and look at the two cuties, they are adorable.
Hugs xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the trees and the crazy looking moose:O). Your room looks wonderful, I want to just curl up by the fire place with the two dogs:O)

KellyRae said...

Darling card, Patti! Love the be-ornamented moose and your awesome snow slopes.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Your house looks so festive but your puppies need Christmas bandannas! Looks like they love their spots in front of the fireplace.

Love your card ... it reminds me of the real moose that Gail posts on her blog that she sees crossing the road on her way to and from work.

Danni said...

Fun card and I love seeing your photos! Your furbabies are so cute!

Cheryl W said...

I just love all those ornaments hanging from those moose antlers. What a fun card. Your tree and mantle look gorgeous! I can see they are a reflection of your lovely spirit. TFS and have a wonderful Christmas!

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so cute! I love the decorated moose especially with his little die cut tree. Glad you had a chance to ink him up.
Your tree and mantle are beautiful! I love the white lights and nativity on the mantle. Looks pretty cute with your adorable little puppies in front of it. They look so cozy!
Hope you are having fun getting ready for Christmas. Not long now! :)

Dawnll said...

Oh I am delighted to see Flake and Sophie, how adorable and wonderful to have their space in front of the fireplace.
Such a beautiful tree and Nativity set.
Thanks for sharing with us all.

Lisa Lara said...

So fun to see your beautiful and happy tree, fur babes and beautiful mantle all lit Patti. I just love your card. It made me smile from ear to ear. I love love that tree popped up.

miatagal said...


Patti,

Adorable card! Thanks for sharing!

Stef H said...

love the card. that moose is too cute. your family room looks gorgeous and festive.

wishing you a truly blessed christmas and a spectacular new year.

hugs :)

Lynette said...

So cute - love that moose! Merry Christmas to you!

Laurie Unger said...

Darling moose! Love your Christmas decorating and I'm glad your furry family got in the picture!

Jenny said...

Hi there Patti! You choose one of my favorite GI stamps - that moose always cracks me up! I'm super excited that you will be our guest designer for January and can't wait to be inspired! Love that sparkly tree and pretty mantle too!

Merry Christmas sweet friend!

Hugs,

Jenny

Donna said...

Your card and your Christmas decorations are beautiful! I did not know you had two puppies, they are adorable! Enjoyed our luncheon and visit! Looking forward to our January get together!

Unknown said...

Patti, your card is just darling. And I loved seeing your beautiful tree. Thanks for sharing.

Curt in Indy said...

Cute image and cute card, but it pales in comparison to those sweet pups! What cuties they are! Your house looks lovely! Wishing you the merriest of Christmases and the happiest of New Years! Best, Curt

Sue from Oregon said...

oh Patti...your doggies are darling-the sort of stole the show LOL...Love that GI card and can't wait to have you on the team next month! ♥ Sue Kment

AmethystCat said...

love the card - that image is super! And, love your holiday decorations and cute companions!