Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Skating Penguins

It's sketch day at Repeat Impressions!


Here is my take on the sketch:
Repeat Impressions 'Skating Penguins' #301, Copic Markers, White Fun Flock, DCWV DP, Colorbok CS, Ribbon from my scrap pile, Perfect Layers Rulers for perfect mats (see sidebar for details).

No sentiment yet, as I'm not sure who this will go to, and for what reason.  I'm thinking that I'll use something basic, like Hello, or Thinking of You, but just not yet sure.

Next on your stop is the RI blog, The House That Stamps Built!  Check out the wonderful creations by my fellow Rockstars, then nab the sketch, and link your project up!

Hugs and blessings,
Patti J.

15 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love it - especially the candy cane stripe of cs. Love the snow too, you can always add a sentiment later. Great job.

Lorie said...

That is very, very cute! I love those penguins!

Anonymous said...

AWW!! I really LOVE these penguins!! How stinkin' CUTE Patti!! Such a fun snow scene too!! HUGS :)

Christy said...

Patti,
What a fun and cute card you've made for this! Love it!
Christy

Amanda Mertz said...

Sweet! The DSP is so fun! My boys would be trying to eat those peppermints! TFS!

joy said...

How cute! I love the paper and the stamp is darling!

joy said...

How cute! I love the paper and the stamp is darling!

Lynne in NI said...

Heeee what a fun card, lovin your cute penguins!

Beate said...

Patti, that is so so cute!!!
Hugs and smiles

Cheryl W said...

What a fun card, Patti. I love penguins!

Cheryl W said...

What a fun card, Patti. I love penguins!

Angelica Schmidt said...

I just love these penguins the are so cute! Also love the candy cane cs you chose! Merry Christmas!

Auntie Em said...

Adorable card Patti! Love your background paper too.

miatagal said...

Cute, cute, cute!

AmethystCat said...

Love it! The penguins are sooo cute!