Thursday, May 12, 2022

Purrfect Confetti!

 

Hello there!

I'm up today on the Technique Junkies blog, and am sharing two fun cards that I made, using some great new stamps, Cat Lady, You're Purrfect, and Beautiful Boho from the May Release, and one older sentiment, Throw Kindness.

Here's my first card:


Isn't this fun? The image and sentiment were stamped with black ink, and colored with alcohol markers. The stripes between the image and sentiment are actually narrow washi tape strips, in blue, green, magenta, purple, and gold. Wish they'd photo'd better! A bit of trim and bling, along with glossy accents on the eyeglasses, and this was finished!

Here's my second card:


I'm loving this Boho background stamp, and thought it would be fun to stamp in a bright, fun color. Pink jumped out at me, so pink, it was! The image was stamped onto white cardstock, and adhered to a pink card base. The sentiment was stamped, colored, and a clear glitter pen was applied over top of the confetti and sentiment. The sentiment was matted with pink cardstock, and adhered to the card front using dimensional foam pieces.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Don't forget!!! You can save 10% (on any order that isn't already discounted), by entering TJ10Patti at checkout!


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and grins,
Patti J.

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness that cat with the hat wrap is cracking me up!! Fabulous coloring on that one and your second card is wonderful with your image for the background and that great sentiment over top! TFS your inspiration friend!

Cheryl W said...

I'm loving both these cards, Patti! Your cat looks quite elegant in her colorful turban, and I think that awesome background stamp could be used for lots of different cards. I've been imagining it in heat-embossed gold or silver for anniversary or wedding cards. The "confetti" sentiment is terrific. We all ought to follow that excellent advice! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Very nice Patti. You have the cat looking so chic and hip. Love the vibes. Your second card is so pretty.