Monday, May 9, 2022

Delicate Bouquet

Hello!

Today, I'm sharing a pretty card that I made with a new TJ stamp, Delicate Bouquet, from the May release at Technique Junkies.

Here's what I made:


The image and sentiment were stamped with black ink, and the image was colored with alcohol markers. (The sentiment is from Four LIttle Sentiments) Next, I used an 'outside the box' technique to die cut the image from white cardstock, then matted with a pretty orchid mat.  Once complete, the focal piece was adhered to a green card base, using dimensional foam squares.

Don't forget!!! You can save 10% (on any order that isn't already discounted), by entering TJ10Patti at checkout!


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is so so beautiful Patti! Love the flowers and really has me excited to start seeing them this month! Of course I do love me some purple!! :) Thanks for sharing my friend! HUGS

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh this is so pretty Patti, and your dies work perfectly with it!
Sorry I haven't been by recently, had a few issues with blogger that wouldn't let me comment on some blogs. Sorted now thank goodness :)

Anonymous said...

Your card is so pretty. I love Outside the Box technique and these flowers are perfect for. It. Hope you had a lovely mother's day!

Glittered Paws said...

What a colorful bouquet of flowers - haven't done out of the box in a while, very nice and love the die you used to cut it out. One of more well loved SU dies.

Lynette said...

Such pretty flowers, Patti, and a great card!