Thursday, January 6, 2022

Happy Galentine's Day

  Hello Friends!

I'm up today on the Technique Junkies blog!  I'm sharing two fun cards, with some stamps from the January release. Don't forget that these new release items are 15% off until January 8th!

We all have those special 'gal' friends in our lives that need a bit of happy mail on Valentine's Day, right? These fun stamps will help you create for your 'gal' friends!

Here's what I made:

This card features a fun new background stamp, 'Kitty Love'.  The background was made by swiping on some Speckled Egg, Kitch Flamingo, and Dusty Concord Distress Oxide Inks directly onto the stamp.  The sentiment 'Happy Galentine's Day' was stamped in Dusty Concord, matted, and the focal panel was matted and assembled.


This card also features 'Happy Galentine's Day'. The background panel is the 'Heart Fade Stencil'. Some dark pink Izink Diamonds was smeared over the stencil, and allowed to dry. Next, the sentiment was stamped in red ink, matted, and adhered to the focal panel. Last, I used a die cut heart over the panel and sentiment to finish the creation.



So glad you stopped by today!

Don't forget!!! You can save 10% on your orders by entering TJ10Patti at checkout, except for the items already discounted until January 8th.


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Very sweet Galentine creations Patti! Really loving the colors you've achieved on your kitty hearts background! The sparkly red hearts on the second turned out stunning too! Thanks for the inspiration today!

Lynne in NI said...

Happy New Year Patti!!!
Gorgeous cards, LOVE your colouring effect on your kitty card, that's so clever!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Terrific cards. Love the rainbow effect.

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Patti,

I have been MIA in blog land for a bit, but making your blog one of my first visits has been well rewarded. Your designs are awesome!

I love the color treatment on the first card. Nice.

Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Cheryl W said...

Your rainbow kitties made me smile--just what I needed on a bitter cold winter night! And those hearts on your second card are so sumptuous. I only wish I could feel their texture. You always inspire me, Patti!

Lynette said...

What a cool idea - "Galentine's Day!" Your cards are terrific, too. Love the colors on the first and the wonderful hearts on the second.

Sue said...

Beautiful Galentine heart card. What a great idea!! I love how the heart is scored on half of it too. Nothing like a bright red heart!

Hugs
Sue

Diane said...

Cute cards! I love the way you used the ink on your stamp for the first card, and the other one is so cute and simple. Hope you are doing well!