Friday, January 14, 2022

Always there for you

Good morning!

I'm sharing a pretty card today that I have created with a beautiful new background stamp 'Elegant Poet Background' and a sentiment from a new set 'Lavender Friendship Sentiments, Set of 4', from Technique Junkies

Here's my card:

This was a very quick and easy creation - I simply stamped onto blue cardstock, with a darker blue ink and voila! A beautiful piece of art!


I hope you're all well, and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today!

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

5 comments:

Lynette said...

The blue on blue is so pretty, Patti, and that is a wonderful sentiment!

*Vicki* said...

Such a very pretty and elegant background image! Really love the tone on tone blues with this lovely CAS card Patti! HUGS

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous, Patti. When you've got fab stamps, nothing else is needed. I love the tone on tone.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Isn't this lovely. The monochrome really works well with this set. The frame is so pretty with these colours. Have a super weekend my friend--Bethie

Lynne in NI said...

Love the monochrome look on this Patti and that's such a lovely sentiment too