Saturday, March 20, 2021

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Momma Bear

                                                            Hello, my crafty friends!


I'm so excited to be back here today, guest designing for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps!

I got to work with this company the last two years, and I very much enjoyed creating with their beautiful, high quality stamps. I was eager to get started with the fun stamps that the owner,  Lynn Anderson sent me this month.

For this post, I used this Blue Knight Rubber Stamps set:


I was asked to use this stamp set to achieve two different looks. I decided to create brown bears and black bears. This first card was colored with Copic markers. After coloring, I used a stencil (A Colorful Life Designs), and added some 'paws' in the background,  prior to ink blending the background with some tan Ink, and Ink Blending Brushes. Once the panel was finished, I adhered it to a green card base. voila!


To create this card with black bears, I colored the image with Copic markers. Then, I used a Cloud stencil (A Colorful Life Designs), some gray ink, and ink blending brushes, and stenciled the background. The sentiment is from the 11-12-0251 Building Beavers set. Aren't these bears gorgeous creatures? 


Hope you like these cards, and are inspired to check out the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Blog (link below) for more inspiration from the design team!

Visit Blue Knight here:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
And thank you to Lynn at Blue Knight Rubber Stamps for the opportunity to work with your wonderful products!

Hugs and blessings,
Patti J.

7 comments:

Lori m said...

Gorgeous, those bears look picture perfect real, awesome cards, hugs, Lori m

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love these. They certainly look completely different. I'm partial to black lately and the black bears is my fave. Nicely coloured and nice stencilling

Donna said...

Fabulous cards, I love bears and the cards and backgrounds you created are fabulous with these images!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful bear cards. They make a nice scene.

Cheryl W said...

These are super bear images. So lifelike. Sometimes it's difficult to find realistic animal images in the stamping world, so it's good to know that Blue Knight offers them. Thanks for sharing your awesome cards!

Chana Malkah said...

Love it! The stamp is awesome and you gave it a wonderful presentation!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Diane said...

Great cards Patti! I love the bears, the black one is my favorite.