Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Tic Tac Toe at The House that Stamps Built

Hi everyone - Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Tic-Tac-Toe challenge for Repeat Impressions.
Here is the inspiration board that Wendy gave us to work with:

  
I chose to work with: Teddy Bears, Not a Standard Card Shape, and Vellum. All three of these are things I don't normally choose to work with, so I thought I'd get adventurous!

Today, I used these Repeat Impressions Stamps:




Here's my creation:

Now it’s your turn! Create something using the Tic-Tac-Toe board above, and link it up at The House that Stamps Built. Remember, your creation does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would love to see them! Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my fellow Rock Stars have created!

Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna     Esther

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Patti J. 

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! Loving the colors!!

Glittered Paws said...

Such an awesome card - and I love Bella teddy bear. Love the shape of your card and the fact that it is also an easel card. Haven't made an easel card in a while. Love the colors you chose to work with the blue and purples - and the background is awesome. Great job on this challenge.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh what a sweet friendship card! The colors in your teddy bear and papers match perfectly, and it's such a fun shape! I also love that it's an easel card!! Super cute and fun!

Lori m said...

Gorgeous colors and beautiful card design, hugs, Lori m

Donna said...

Like your easel card, great colors and papers and like how you carried the colors over to this darling bear with your paper piecing-too cute!

*Vicki* said...

That little bear is just as sweet as can be! Reminds of the bears that I used to collect years ago! Really stunning colors and such a gorgeous easel design my friend! HUGS

Laurie Unger said...

Such a sweet card. I don't think I've ever done an easel card. Yours is wonderful. Love how you match the colors in Bella with your BG.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fantastic easel card and I love the bear image used on it. Great die cuts too.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Patti, I love this so much. The bear is so cute. Did you make that lovely background or is it DP? Very unique easel card.

Heather said...

Wow, good for you being so adventurous!! This is a fun card, with the shape and the color combo! Very pretty, too.

Cheryl W said...

I love that your card is not a standard shape--and an easel, to boot! That bear is so cute, and you matched the colors on your bear so beautifully to the DSP. Nice job!!

Anne Buckingham said...

Love your card and the sentiment. I haven't tried an easel card yet. The choices of edge cut makes for a beautiful card.

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a sweet little bear Patti, and gorgeous colour theme too. I keep saying I'm going to be more adventurous with my card making but rarely do, so well done you!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such lovely colors and that bear is adorable
Cheers
Dr Sonia