Sunday, December 1, 2019

2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge - December 2019

Good morning everyone!

Today, I am sharing another fun creation for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!  This is such a fun group - each creation must include a critter, and you all know how much I love critters!


If you are looking for my Scor-Pal post, please scroll up (down???)!

Since it's the first of December, there is a brand new challenge at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog!

The sponsor for September Beccy's Place.  Beccy's images are so so much fun!  If you are looking for something a bit special, please take time to check out her images!  I couldn't wait to create with this fun Christmas Goose! This set includes sentiments, and reminded me so much of me that I 'needed' to grab it!
And....to make it even better, this was a pre-colored image! The tree was a free digital image that I nabbed from Beccy's blog - you need to check it out!!! Lots of fun images!  Just look for the link that says 'Free Images'.

Here's my card:


I printed the Christmas Goose image on white cardstock, then fussy cut it. Used some Glossy Accents to highlight here and there. The tree was printed on patterned paper, so that I'd have the green already there! Used some white fluff and glitter for snow peaks and snow on the ground. The background is another piece of patterned paper.

Hope you like it!

Please check out the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies blog to see some great inspiration that the design team is sharing with you. We hope that you will all play along this month - can't wait to see your critter creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs and blessings,
Patti J.

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Even though your duck looks a bit curbobbled, the enire card is so festive and fun! There looks like so many details into your Christmas scene here with the lights and snowy sky! I just love this design so much Patti!! HUGS

Glittered Paws said...

What a cute image - and no coloring - even better. You brightened it up with your sparkles. The goose looks like I do when I get out my lights - they are all tangled and the more I work the more tangled they become. Love all the pattern paper you used.

Anne Buckingham said...

Fabulous card! The Christmas goose makes me laugh. Don't think of using a black background, but it works beautifully. Clever to cut the tree from patterned paper. Like all the enhanced snow.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Quack quack. Cute card. The black background looks awesome and is so unique. Great job on the fussy cutting.

NanaConnie said...

This is a fabulous bland of images, Patti, and I adore that silly goose all wrapped up in his decorating! lol I'm so glad you're part of our 2CCC team. :-D

jimlynn said...

Patti, this is SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Love it!
Lynn

Cheryl W said...

What a fun card! I love that image. There are times when I feel just the way that goose looks! lol You did such a great job putting together your scene.

Lori Kobular said...

Patti your Christmas card is so cute and fun! I can just hear that goose grumbling about those tangled up lights!