Saturday, April 20, 2019

April Workshop


Hi there!
April was a pretty busy month! I made 20 of these for the grandkids teachers...

They were filled with cute 'shreds' of pink and green, and goodies! I designed the box to the size I wanted. The sweet die set was purchased from Taylored Expressions. It's one of their 'sack-it' sets. Love how easy it was! There was a cute little sentiment box added at the bottom of the box, between the bunny feet.

Shirley and I had an April workshop, as well. The first one filled up right away, so we scheduled one a few days later, which also filled up. We had a great time with some very fun creative ladies! Some were brand new paper crafters, and we loved seeing their smiles after they made cool stuff!

Here's what they made:

This card uses stamps and dies from an older Die-Versions set. It was one of my designs.

Cuteness....! This was Shirley's 3-D design. It's a popcorn sleeve. I think her stamps were from Crackerjack Palace.

This was one of my designs - it is a W card.



Here's another adorable card design by Shirley. This uses stamps from Repeat Impressions.

Here is Shirley's last design. It's such a pretty card, and the flap is held closed with a tiny magnet.

This project uses Stampin'Up supplies.




That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by on this glorious Saturday!
If I don't see you tomorrow, Happy Easter!!!

Hugs and blessings,
Patti J.

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

That bunny box is just as cute as can be Patti!! I adore each and every one of your projects that you and Shirley are doing! You girls sure are busy little crafty ladies and I bet everyone is loving every thing you guys are doing!! :) Wishing you a lovely weekend and a happy Easter my friend! HUGS

Cheryl W said...

Wow! Twenty bunny boxes would take some time--but I bet you loved doing it, knowing how proud your grandchildren would be to give them to their teachers. The other projects you shared are just fabulous. Wish I lived near you--I'd be signing up for those workshops for sure!! Have a wonderful Easter.

Verna Angerhofer said...

All your projects are so very wonderful! Thanks for sharing. I love the bunny box especially!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh my! You created a wonderful group of projects. That bunny is so cute, and to make 20 of them. How sweet you are to do that for your grandchildren's teachers. I wish I was into card and project-making when I had kids. I once made a scrapbook of all the children for one teacher who was brought to tears. Have a terrific week.

Donna said...

Fun post filled with fantastic projects Patti!

Pam Sparks said...

oh my cuteness! That bunny and those baskets! Adorable Patti! I can't remember to comment on everything you posted! lol WOW! So impressed and so awesome that you had so much success with your workshops! Congratulations!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh I wish I could come to one of your workshops, these look fab!! I have a set of silly faces stamps and never had a clue what to do with them!