Thursday, March 15, 2018

All Things Bright...Reminder!

Hello!

It's mid-month, and I'm here to remind you about the challenge over on the Scor-Pal Blog.

The challenge is 'All Things Bright and Beautiful'.

Here's another look at a cute box that I made to hold some Easter candy.  Some spring colored plaid paper and stamps were used on this project.
I used my 1/8" Scor-Pal Score Board, and 1/2" Scor-Tape to create
this fun box.


Hoping this one made you think spring, too!

Be sure to head over to the Scor-Pal blog and join in our challenge.
You need to have more than one score on your card or project, and use some
bright and beautiful colors!  Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by today,

Patti J.

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beautiful package for giving someone an Easter treat.

Glittered Paws said...

What a cute spring time box perfect for Easter goodies. Going to head over to Scorpal to check it out.

Beth Norman said...

I do remember this lovely treat box. It's very cute.

Sue said...

What a delightful little box, and I see chocolates!! Fun little gift box, Patti.

Hugs
Sue

Lynne in NI said...

So pretty, and gorgeous ribbon too! Happy St Patrick's Day Patti x

fusiafscrapping said...

Love this box! I am going to try this project this weekend. Thank you for the idea.